Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Various] >> Miscellaneous

Longdinh -> Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/18/2005 5:47:18 PM)

Toi co post hai bai lien quan den NGuyen Cao KY Duyen phat bieu tai buoi lien hoan do cong san to chuc cho Viet Kieu Yeu Nuoc Ve tham que huong nhan dip xuan ve. Nhung deu bi thuy nga deleted. Mot trong nhung ly do la no lien quan cong san. thuy nga so la khong con co bai hat moi cua cac nhac si tu trong nuoc, hoac la se khong duoc quay ngoai canh o Vietnam.
Tai buoi lien hoan, khi Nguyen Cao Ky was asked what she think about when 8 vietnamese people were killed by Chinese fishery officers and the Vietnamese governet seemed very coward to have a strongly demand on it. they also stopped those who wanted to protest against in front of chinese embassy office in **** city. they beated all students and people who gathered in the front of the chinese embassy.
Ngueyn Cao Ky Duyen answered that death comes from providence. everyone has different fate. we shoudl live in peace, and should not cause any conflict because it is not good for us. she continued that the goverment has done a good work in handling this situation.
I was very shocked to hear what Ky Duyen expressed.
want to know about what happened at the conference where Ky Duyen attended: londinhlam@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nqstarlight.com -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/18/2005 5:54:02 PM)

quote:
Originally posted by Longdinh

Toi co post hai bai lien quan den NGuyen Cao KY Duyen phat bieu tai buoi lien hoan do cong san to chuc cho Viet Kieu Yeu Nuoc Ve tham que huong nhan dip xuan ve. Nhung deu bi thuy nga deleted. Mot trong nhung ly do la no lien quan cong san. thuy nga so la khong con co bai hat moi cua cac nhac si tu trong nuoc, hoac la se khong duoc quay ngoai canh o Vietnam.
Tai buoi lien hoan, khi Nguyen Cao Ky was asked what she think about when 8 vietnamese people were killed by Chinese fishery officers and the Vietnamese governet seemed very coward to have a strongly demand on it. they also stopped those who wanted to protest against in front of chinese embassy office in **** city. they beated all students and people who gathered in the front of the chinese embassy.
Ngueyn Cao Ky Duyen answered that death comes from providence. everyone has different fate. we shoudl live in peace, and should not cause any conflict because it is not good for us. she continued that the goverment has done a good work in handling this situation.
I was very shocked to hear what Ky Duyen expressed.
want to know about what happened at the conference where Ky Duyen attended: londinhlam@yahoo.com

of course, I'm not a big fan of NCKD but I have to say that she is very smart to handle this situation. What do you think if you were in her shoes? are you going to scream at tụi cộng sãn cẫu đó hã ??? you have to be smart around those bastard CS... you can't trust them at all ..

about beating the students .. nothing news ... it's # 1 rule for CS to handle the situation. See .. that's what I meant ... NO FREEDOM ... A life of a vietnamese civilian in vietnam is worse than a dog in USA .... very ashame ... xấu hỗ tràn trề

t_ninjia -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/19/2005 6:13:36 AM)

Oh yeah, like she has a choice. she was inVietnam, and CS people is around her. She's not that stupid to say bad things about them, who know what they can do o her.
I hitnk the way she handle that situation is really smart. Dont mad at her because she doeant have a choice

holethulover -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/19/2005 7:27:46 AM)

her eyes are beautiful and there is nothing u could do to change that

t_ninjia -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/19/2005 7:50:35 AM)

Well, we're talking about the way Ky Duyen handle the situation with CS. not about her face
p/s Nocomment, but she's really beatifull with make up. With out it, she look horrible

ManhQuynh02 -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/19/2005 9:44:41 PM)

NOI CHUYEN NHU MAY NGUOI VAY LA VUA BINH CHO CONG SAN MA LAI VUA BINH CHO NGUYEN CAO KY DUYEN NUA.. neu NGUYEN CAO KY DUYEN "SMART" sao khong tim cach smart nao de tra loi tui cong san... ve van de nguoi vietnam minh bi giet.... thieu gi cach tra loi.. lam cho tui cong san noi bo*. ddi't no'' DUng la NGUYEN CAO KY DUYEN BO DIT CHU KHONG NOI GI HET.. CHA NAO CON NAY... NOI RA LA TUC... biet bao nhieu nguoi chet vi tui cong san.. ma ve ben do bai dac ken tui no lam viec tot.. khong phai la boi nhoa nhung nguoi VIET song tai hai ngoai sao???
DA DAO NGUYEN CAO KY DUYEN!!!

FlyingSpirit -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/25/2005 1:01:15 AM)

LONGDINH na`y... Bo^. YOU co' thu` rie^ng vo*'i NCKD va` Trinh Hoi ha??? Sao mo*? qua' chu*`ng post no'i xa^'u nguoi ta vay? Sao YOU ko ra du*o*`ng vo*'i poster da? da?o luon me. cho ro^`i. LOLZ!!!!!

ViEtEeNbOiDuY -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/27/2005 8:28:42 PM)

......i really wanna say sumthing but dunno wat to...

TomCruise -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/28/2005 1:35:04 AM)

Nghenoi KyDuyen ve VN co tham gia dong bo phim "lay chong DaiLoan"

ViEtEeNbOiDuY -> RE: Hai bo mat cua Nguen Cao Ky Duyen (2/28/2005 7:39:34 AM)

i'm on nckd's side...

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode