Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp

dyanax -> Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/19/2009 11:21:41 PM)

They both dance really good!And they could sing too!?Are they perfect for dueting?[&:]

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/19/2009 11:24:36 PM)

that would b great but DNY isnt with PBN shes with Asia

dyanax -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/19/2009 11:42:16 PM)

No but I see her not on Asia alot anymore.. =]

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/20/2009 5:12:32 AM)

lolz doesnt mean that she's on PBN either
but it would be great if DNY could join PBN

kduy018 -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/20/2009 6:28:58 AM)

Ko thjc Dạ Nhất Yến
Hát ko hay

NhuLoanJr -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/20/2009 12:22:32 PM)

Da Nhat Yen is a freelance now, also Cardin.

nguoitinhoidungxa -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/20/2009 12:54:33 PM)

Actually, before Asia signed DNY, Thuy Nga apporached her, but she refused the contract, she said it is much more friendly working with Asia because they have lots of younger singers, matches her style.  So she stopped recording for Lang Van, and started with Asia, but I guess she mustve pulled back because she wasn't too sucessful on Asia.  Now Thuy Nga has too many singers wannabe on their stage.

dyanax -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/20/2009 4:41:24 PM)

Oh wow i didn't know Da Nhat Yen was with Lang Van before o_o?I thought she was only with Asia![&:]!Well..It's True that Thuynga has lots of singers!Doung Trieu Vu,Luong Tung Quang...etc...Well she could join Van Son though...But maybe not because Van Son is a low class!And the other thing is i didn't know Thuynga apporached her before o_o?How do you know all of this?And i think i know why Asia doesn't invite her anymore it's because her contract got ended already?I feel so sorry for Da Nhat Yen because she doesn't sing alot anymore so i was thinking of her to join Thuynga?I just hope Thuynga would think of inviting her!And i already sent them an email about Da Nhat Yen too!And they didn't even respond yet..[:(]

lia thia -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/20/2009 5:18:22 PM)

Good idea ....
Nhưng có đề nghị
Đừng mặc cóc xê rùi ONE TWO THREE duyệt binh như hùi nẳm trong cái show ở bên ASIA thì ...
perfect match.

dyanax -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/20/2009 9:23:48 PM)

ya so please everyone tell Thuynga to invite Da Nhat Yen![:)]!Three or more is better than one [:

dyanax -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/20/2009 11:43:00 PM)

Wait maybe someone can request Da Nhat Yen with Nguyen Hung dancing and singing in Nhac Yeu Cau 2?Tango would be perfect for them..

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/21/2009 12:30:57 AM)

it would b great if they can do it together

dyanax -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/21/2009 7:35:14 AM)

ok we will all do it together!One of the Thuynga's Admin responded to my previous posts and they said they did got my email!But i was just wondering why didn't they respond to me![:(]

shanekiller -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/21/2009 4:57:27 PM)

at first I thought you said Nguyen Huy, I was like "[8|] that'll be an odd couple"
but yea you said Nguyen Hung so... anyways Da Nhat Yen is with Asia

dyanax -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/21/2009 11:37:08 PM)

Nuh uh she wasn't in the previous videos of Asia 58,59,60!3 Videos already!Look she is a freelance now and I find that odd that the other TrungTams don't invite her like Thuynga or Van Son!If anyone likes Da Nhat Yen so much then request her on Nhac Yeu Cau 2!

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/22/2009 1:38:39 AM)

yeaa shes a freelance singer now ok dyanax u request for DNY and Nguyen Hung and ill do Nhu Loan and DTV:P

sweetmemories -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/22/2009 2:21:17 AM)

I don't mind her actually...she can bring up the stage and lighten the world with great energy[:)]

dyanax -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/22/2009 6:27:23 AM)

Ok (:

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Ca Si Nguyen Hung And Da Nhat Yen Duet? (1/22/2009 8:24:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sweetmemories

I don't mind her actually...she can bring up the stage and lighten the world with great energy[:)]

agreed :)

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode