Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga Products

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/22/2009 2:56:17 AM)

I don't mean to be impatient but shouldn't it be release by now? Come on... us fans are waiting! :]P

mongmuadong -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/22/2009 8:09:02 AM)

haven't they had enough CDs already???? U can wait a bit longer...

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/22/2009 8:33:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mongmuadong

theres a saying "out with the old and in with the new" - I much prefer new materials over old ones.... and yes they have plenty of CDs but when they promise something then they gotta deliver! =]

Andy Con Ca -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/22/2009 8:55:11 PM)

This what happen when Thuy Nga quang cao cd som and make fans wait how long has it been a year now?

puppyLo16 -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/23/2009 12:15:43 AM)

well they advertise it in the new dvd with the album cover so I supposed it'll be out soon? probably new years to bring in the big bucks.

hp-freak -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/23/2009 8:54:59 AM)

i think, that they will release this cd on the 14. february... valentine day, because they always release a dueett cd on that day...
i mean, minh tuyet and bang kieu can sing love songs in the best way ...

mike_n_ike -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/24/2009 12:33:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lil_crazy_boi_25

quote:

ORIGINAL: mongmuadong

theres a saying "out with the old and in with the new" - I much prefer new materials over old ones.... and yes they have plenty of CDs but when they promise something then they gotta deliver! =]
That saying could very much apply to the duo themselves. Some would prefer a new couple over MT and BK. So, as you say, "Out with the old, in with the new."

NhuLoanJr -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/24/2009 2:07:00 PM)

We need new duet partners. Like Minh Tuyet - Trinh Lam, Minh Tuyet - Nguyen Thang, or Quynh Vi - Bang Kieu, Luu Bich - Bang Kieu, Ngoc Anh - Bang Kieu - Lam Anh - Bang Kieu. Minh Tuyet - Bang Kieu hoai se chan lam.

hung_hp -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/26/2009 10:48:40 AM)

ko . ko .ko .ko ............ko chan' dau ![8D]

Andy Con Ca -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/26/2009 8:24:17 PM)

i agree BK and MT well get a bit boring this coming year. I think im beginning to like Nguyen Thang and MT 

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/26/2009 10:55:51 PM)

I agreed with u guys that it is a great idea to have different pairings but dont u think that that is a different/separate topic to talk about?

NhuLoanJr -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/28/2009 12:36:35 PM)

Quyen dinh nhu vay di, as much as i love Bang Kieu/Minh Tuyet. From now on it should be Nguyen Thang/Minh Tuyet and Quynh Vi/Bang Kieu.

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/28/2009 9:06:47 PM)

guys..... this got nothing to do with the topic! lol this is totally a different topic! :P
PS. No Im not hating - i'm just stating the obvious

lisanguyen -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/28/2009 9:25:37 PM)

Yeah...I'm kind of waiting long enough for this album to come out! Umm..why don't you create another topic, rather than purposely changing the topic on someone elses topic... This had nothing to do about it, if you wanna talk about it.. I suggest you to create one.. [8|]

NhuLoanJr -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/29/2009 2:19:49 AM)

Oops i guess i should open a new topic I'm not trying to be rude or anything. Don you were the one that said something about out with the old and in with the new. That gave me the idea about Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet on how they're "old".

lil_crazy_boi_25 -> RE: Bang Kieu and Minh Tuyet's album! (12/29/2009 4:39:53 AM)

Ngoc - the idea of pairing different artists together have already been established! I mentioned the fact clearly that it was a different topic and it should have been on anopther post... but u still pushed on....

BUT anyway! I do agreed that new Pairings is GOOD as it gives the audience something to see and listen too BUT as promised TN should have already released this album already!

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode