Thúy Nga Forum

cai luong or tan nhac

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Female Singers] >> Ca Dao Hương Thủy >> cai luong or tan nhac Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
cai luong or tan nhac - 6/1/2004 7:32:17 AM   
helen84

seem like u guys all like her so i was wondering which one would you prefer chi thuy to sing..cai luong or tan nhac??i personally would like both but my recommendation for her is to sing cai luong cuz no body is doin tat so she could have ways around her thing..if she do tan nhac then there are many compete..like chi nhung, chi nhu, chi doan, and so go...also, it would be hard for her to pick out song for her to sing or to put on cd cuz most of the song have been sing by many in pbn and other productions already...cai luong would be a great career for her i think...it's different..and we definitely need tat over here in north america...wat does ppl think??
Post #: 1
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 6/4/2004 7:05:37 AM   
hotasian_08

Cai luong is a good carrier for her since many singers these days sing tan nhac.

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 2
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 6/5/2004 12:29:16 AM   
thanh_phuong88

Huong Thuy hat cai gi cung hay het, cai luong hay nhac que huong cung vay, gi giong ca cua Huong Thuy rat la moc mac que huong, nen khong thich hop hat nhac tre. Huong Thuy rat la co tuong lai, va se la mot trong nhung ca si noi tien trong tuong lai I think...Phi Nhung va Manh Quynh la mot cap sung doi, neu nhu ba nguoi co the ca bai tan co chung thi hay biet may..hihi

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 3
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 6/5/2004 9:06:54 AM   
lovelorn1984

quote:
Originally posted by thanh_phuong88

Huong Thuy hat cai gi cung hay het, cai luong hay nhac que huong cung vay, gi giong ca cua Huong Thuy rat la moc mac que huong, nen khong thich hop hat nhac tre. Huong Thuy rat la co tuong lai, va se la mot trong nhung ca si noi tien trong tuong lai I think...Phi Nhung va Manh Quynh la mot cap sung doi, neu nhu ba nguoi co the ca bai tan co chung thi hay biet may..hihi

he he he ! rất tán thành với ý kiến của thanh_phuong88 ! [:p]

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 4
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/7/2004 1:07:45 PM   
sombre

I think she should sing cai luong.
She has that cai luong-ish voice and a pretty damn good cai luong-ish voice too if I say so msyelf.

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 5
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/7/2004 1:09:48 PM   
huOngthuy4eva

well....that a hard questiOn tO answer...but i wOuld like huOng thuy tO sing cai luOng with manh quynh....but i want her tO sing tan nhac tO0....sO i think she shOuld sing twO times in all the paris by night....like in pbn 73...she sing gO0d!!!!

luv, Hanh

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 6
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/7/2004 3:41:30 PM   
tnlover

I AGREE WITH YOU GUYS. HUONG THUY IS A GREAT SINGER.

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 7
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/7/2004 4:22:47 PM   
viktornl

can she perform Cai Luong Ho Quang? that would be pretty enjoyable to watch on the PBN stage...

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 8
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/7/2004 7:37:45 PM   
huOngthuy4eva

hahah....yeah...i agree with u guys too....i think huong thuy have a nice voice...i listen to her music all day.....welll......waht do u mean by cai luong ho quang....victornguyenlieu?

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 9
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/7/2004 9:51:45 PM   
viktornl

Cai Luong but in full costume like Tai Linh or Ngoc Huyen... instead of Tan Co because Tan co just same topic over and over... Mad at each other, love each other, leave each other, come back to each other, love each other...

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 10
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/8/2004 10:53:35 AM   
huOngthuy4eva

but i think huong thuy should sing tan co...i love tan co song....its so cute when they sing it...im listening to it too...right now...

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 11
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/8/2004 12:15:36 PM   
viktornl

then they should come up with different topics or do tan co of stories... like Han Mac Tu or something... cuz tan co always with the same topic you guys gonna get bored soon too...

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 12
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/13/2004 12:16:39 PM   
o1bucky

i think that huong thuy should sing cai luong because the tan co she sang with manh quynh in pbn73 wasn't all that good.

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 13
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/13/2004 5:09:03 PM   
helen84

if she sing cai luong then she could win many of the oldies....but u can't just sing cai luong on stage cuz u have to act too..cai luong is like a movie but they sing instead of talking..so she will need some one to act with her and it's have to be at least 10 mins long..it's hard to do live or on pbn cuz of time limitation..may be she would do one on dvd in the future..

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 14
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/13/2004 5:59:28 PM   
viktornl

have you seen Manh Quynh "act" at live shows! wow... pretty good... he can pull it off with Huong Thuy... or they can always bring someone in! she perform cai luong like... Chieu Quan Cong Ho, Huyen Tran Biet Khac Chung, Cong Chua Thai Binh, Vo Tac Thien, Dieu Thuyen-Luu Bo... etc...

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 15
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/14/2004 10:04:32 PM   
helen84

it takes alot of work though...

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 16
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/14/2004 11:51:51 PM   
viktornl

i think its better to work hard and make every single performance count as the best rather than just throqing out a lot of crap you know? cuz like chi Thuy has worked pretty hard on her first three performances on the Thuy Nga stage and it has been wonderful... to keep staying on top of the game will really rock not only for her but for her fans at the same time... i also think she should some some tan nhac too which are not southern accent...

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 17
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/15/2004 11:04:57 AM   
MinhtuyetBFE

quote:
Originally posted by NQLuver

seem like u guys all like her so i was wondering which one would you prefer chi thuy to sing..cai luong or tan nhac??i personally would like both but my recommendation for her is to sing cai luong cuz no body is doin tat so she could have ways around her thing..if she do tan nhac then there are many compete..like chi nhung, chi nhu, chi doan, and so go...also, it would be hard for her to pick out song for her to sing or to put on cd cuz most of the song have been sing by many in pbn and other productions already...cai luong would be a great career for her i think...it's different..and we definitely need tat over here in north america...wat does ppl think??

I think both cai loung and tan nhac she sing good!
but singing with anh quynh is not....

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 18
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/15/2004 1:47:14 PM   
17MongMo

Why can't Huong Thuy sing with Manh Quynh?

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 19
RE: cai luong or tan nhac - 7/15/2004 4:30:30 PM   
viktornl

usually with cai luong or tan co the female have to follow the guy's pitch and tone... and since anh Quynh sings at a pretty high pitch she has to follow him way up there.... not quite easy on the ears at times... if they can pair her with someone who sing a more in her range then it would be perfect.....

(in reply to helen84)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Female Singers] >> Ca Dao Hương Thủy >> cai luong or tan nhac Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode