Thúy Nga Forum

PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Male Singers] >> Trần Thái Hòa Dốc Mơ >> PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/20/2005 6:52:54 PM   
TuoiDaBuon

hi everyone, I have only skimmed thru pbn76 and have not had time to view it carefully yet.......
however i just want to scan up anh TTH's pix from DVD cover you guys to see closer

when i have time, i'll post some captures too......and then.....(breathe in-breathe out) and short review too
Post #: 1
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/21/2005 8:33:06 AM   
TuoiDaBuon

I've NOT thoroughly watched PBN76 yet, will do this weekend when I have time...so no reviews...but here are some shots of anh TTH in BTS.
BTW, just a quick setting description of Xuan Tha Huong : the stage setting for anh TTH was really nice this time...it starts out with anh TTH looking at Projector Screen (showing pictures of Que Huong)...this is really great setup and great intro to the song .."remembering Xuan in homeland".....the project movie is being played throughout the song behind him as he's singing.....I'm so glad anh TTh finally has a nice and very fitting stage decor..... :one: :one: :one:

and now...the BTS :)

Cac ca si (va anh Hoa) did ra lanh "li xi" (hinh nhu trong ddo khong co tien :smash: :smash: :smash: ) ...KyDuyen choi ac thiet!!!

Here's anh TTH again..."hiding" behind other people as always .... =( it's so hard to "spot" him !!!

Anh Hoa Chuc Tet,...they editted and cut out mostly of what singer said..some of them only got to say 2-3 words...hihi....

Anh Hoa walking back stage and smiling at camera.....

Anh Hoa cover up camera with his EMPTY li xi!! WHY ???? We want to see you :)

That's all for now!!

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 2
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/22/2005 8:10:15 PM   
Dong Phuong

oh...here's a pix of anh TTH from CD "Chúc Xuân"...

(Thanks Thu Nguyet-NQ Starlight for scanning)

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 3
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/22/2005 10:03:28 PM   
TuoiDaBuon

woahhhhh [:0][:0][:0][:0]......hinh anh Hoa ddep qua!!!!!!!! [:I][8)][8)][:X]

Thankx!!!

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 4
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/23/2005 12:39:37 AM   
some outcast

He looks so hot, and I love the song. The arrangement is definitely better than Toi Di Giua Hoang Hon, though it doesn't sound as bad after several hearings. TTH is only getting hotter and hotter at looking good and at what he does. As he's gaining more attention and popularity with his talent, I'm proud to have been a fan since his early days.

I've always wondered, what's the silver bracelet he always wears, does it supposed to mean something?

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 5
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/23/2005 6:26:13 AM   
Dong Phuong

some outcast
I think so too. Glad to hear that you love his performance also...

btw...for those who haven't watched the video...here are some image captures...

www.tthfans.com/tthfans/photos/capture_images.shtml

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 6
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/24/2005 8:04:10 AM   
TuoiDaBuon

Hi all, I've finally gotten to watch and enjoyed this video with my family over the weekend and here is my overall opinion, ideas, and reviews for PBN76. First off, I am very happy that TN has finally produced a TET video/DVD -- this theme (along with Noel) are amongts the two themes I have long wished for TN to produce..and NOW they finally have!!).
Overall I give this video a B+, it was very a entertaining, well-worth effort, and most of all educational about our Vietnamese Tet tradition & history. I learned alot from the MC about many traditions during Tet. This is one of the very few videos where TN have been able to pulled off the entire theme with 100% Xuan songs and the MC stayed on topic throughout the entire program. This is a big plus!! And overall, eventhough I do not like some singers in PBN in general I thought most did a pretty well job performing their song. Certain songs have really wonderful stage decor and choreography (especially the openning Lion dance & openning song). Xuan Hop Mat with the 4 beautiful ladies definitely was the best of the show and a wonderful vibrant openning (although there are some minor flaws in this song which I'll later discuss in details below). Besides all the good points I have stated above, there are some things I wished and think could have been done better. Song selection definitely could have been better with more famous "Xuan" songs, there are quite a few in here which could have been replaced....there are many many Xuan songs which I think are better (however, my mind is lacking for names and I'm not quite good with song titles ..hehe...forgive me). Secondly, since this was "Xuan" video, it'd have been great if TN had more group performances instead of mostly solos (there were only 2 in this video).

Next, I'd like to say about TN's releasing their over abundance products during this Tet Celebration. I honestly think they are overdoing and taking too much advantage of the consumer during Tet Celebration. Granted that of course this is a great time to be making money and profits and it's only expected from any company -- however, TN did not need to be so "greedy" releasing all their DVD 76, both Xuan CDs, and then DVD 76 Karaoke at same time!!! (BTW, I'm curious -- don't you think that if people know DVD 76 karoke will be release soon,they'd wait for it instead of buying DVD 76 video ?? I know I would have and kinda regret that I didn't wait for DVD 76 Karaoke instead ).

Ok, now to the performances which I have impressions and opinions about....

01. Xuân Hợp Mặt - Như Quỳnh, Loan Châu, Thủy Tiên, Bảo Hân ==> A
This is a perfect song for openning and a perfect group of ladies which I do enjoy and like in PBN!! The ladies are very beautiful and joyful. This is a very exciting and grand openning and definitely the STAND OUT PERFORMANCE of this video. However, I thought the dancers & decor were a bit excessive and LC & BH should have wore red ao dai too because (although both are beautiful), but their silver color seems to fade into with the yellow dancers and yellow Mai flowers. One other minor note is that in the group parts, you could only hear mostly TTien's voice....they should have fixed this during the mix b/c you could hardly hear the other 3 voices.

02. Chúc Xuân - Dương Triệu Vũ, Vân Quỳnh ==> B
This is cute and fitting young couple and although their visual performances was fitting -- their voices did not really match. I'm impressed mostly with Duong Trieu Vu's voice in here though.. He's got good vocal and is a quite a confident performer. I wish him all the best, and I certainly "hope" he'll soon get out of the shadow of having similar voice to DVH

03. Nhớ Về Một Mùa Xuân - Lưu Bích ==> B-
LB looks gorgeous and sexy in here!! Her legs are definitely becoming a very good asset to her performance now...and I meant that in a good way too! Although, normally I'd like this song because of its romantic and slow melody. However, I didn't enjoy it much because it didn't put me in such a Tet mood.

05. Tôi Chưa Có Mùa Xuân - Nguyễn Hưng ==> A-
It's been a lonngggggggg while since I've seen NHung coming back and singing these type of songs. I find it kinda ironic that in normal shows TN would have NHung in dancing performances but in shows like Tet like this one they'd have him just singing by himself. Having said that, I like this song very much and NHung did a wonderful job in it -- his voice is still very fitting for these type of songs too although he has long moved onto "nhac tre" and "nhac tinh" genre now. Once thing i thought was weird is the meaning of the song does not fit with NHung very much -- for one, this songs is about a male in his 20s during the war..and well NHung just isn't that age anymore.

07. Du Xuân - Loan Châu ==> B
It's a cute and "nhi nhanh" song, and although very fitting with theme & LC delivered it pretty well -- however, I thought it could have been replaced with another Tet song. And I'm surpised to see LC singing these type of "dan ca" song (it's understandable when LC sings in trio group such as 3 nang thieu nu, ly cay da, som chong..v.v) but for her to sing it as a solo -- seems a bit forced. I do understand that this is probably just another 'cute/fun' performance to fit with theme. However, I kinda wished TN had chosen another better (more LC's style) for her to perform. On a brighter side - LC does impress me as being a very versatile performer (which is one reason why I'm such a big fan of hers).

08. Kịch: Gieo Quẻ Đầu Năm Nhóm Kịch Thúy Nga (Phi Nhung & Hoai Linh) ==> A
This is a pretty funny Kich!! Hehe Good job!!! I enjoyed it much more than the 2nd kich too!

09. Xuân Thì - Khánh Ly ==> B+
First off, wow co Khanh Ly looks great that ao dai!! It's a very beautiful and elegrant blue!! I'm not sure how you guys feel about this song but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

10. Đêm Giao Thừa Nghe Một Khúc Dân Ca - Hương Thủy ==> A-
I like this performance very nice and HThuy did well job on the song too. The red color dancers' ao dai are very pretty and the choreography is beautiful too! BTW, I notice that HThuy is very 'deo' now (almost as 'deo' as NQuynh) ...not sure yet if this is good or bad

11. Xuân Tha Hương - Trần Thái Hòa ==> A
Finally, TN put some thoughts and efforts into setting up some kinda of stage for TTH's song. I understand that anh TTH doesn't need alot of stage decor compared to other performances, but sometime the stage settting is a great contributor to bringing out the right atmosphere of the song. The projector screen show throughout TTH's song is a very nice rememberance of "Xuan Tha Huong"....in addition to TTH's smooth deliverance of this song -- it really conveys the emotion & meaning of the song really well. I very much enjoy this performance of anh TTH (and TN did a much better job than Toi Di Giua Hoang Ho in terms of musical arrangements & stage setting too!).

12. Khúc Hát Thanh Xuân - Trần Thu Hà ==> B+
Amongts all the singers "from VN", I like Tran Thu Ha the most. She has a very "ddieu luyen" voice and a better personality/creative impression to me than most other.... Perphaps it's her first time on PBN stage makes her a performance a bit "restrictive" and doesn't seem to flow smoothly yet...but I'm pretty sure in time she'll be a much better performer. This song is quite nice although I know TTHa can deliver a much better song that emphasis on her vocal talent.

13. Nắng Có Còn Xuân - Khánh Hà ==> B-
Although I am definitely more of KHa's supporter than Ngoc Ha, I really could not help but felt this song was much more fitting with Ngoc Ha in terms of performing and voice. I'd have to listen to it a few more time to see if I do like this song or not though

16. Kịch: Single Mom - Chí Tài, Minh Phượng, Em Bé Kevin Phan ==> C+
Beside be' Kevin being adorably CUTE and very funny when he's dancing to Nguyen Hung's songs and moves...thic Kich lacks comedy and is not really related to Xuan much. I wished TN had written "Ong Tao ve Troi" - there's alot of room for comedy about Ong Tao skit.

20. Câu Chuyện Đầu Năm - Như Quỳnh ==> B+
I've always like the song "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" & sing it during Tet...NQ did good job on it, however it could have been better b/c it was a little bit less than I had hope for...NQ is a really good singer and I do expect her to perform this song as well as she did with "Nguoi Ngoai Pho"..but I think her version of "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" was a bit too slow and draggy in some parts. I like it much better when NQ sings deliver a song with normal speed w/o drawing out the end of each line. Nevertheless, it's a good song & performance.

21. Phiên Gác Đêm Xuân - Thế Sơn ==>B+
This is an OK song, but since it's really fitting with TSon and he sang it really well so I do enjoy this performance too...again, this is one of the songs I wished TN could have pick a better song selection.

22. Khúc Xuân Tình - Bảo Hân ==> B-
A joyful & energetic performance by BH however, I'm kinda tired of seeing BH in these "chinese-altered" dress & asian-melody songs.Also, I think TN to rely too much on those synthetic synthesizer in their "nhac tre" songs now days. It really does not allow the singer show their true voice.

23. Gác Nhỏ Đêm Xuân - Hương Lan ==> B+
It's been many many years since I've seen co Huong Lan back on PBN stage..and she still has GOT IT!! Her voice is always been great and has not change. To me she's the Queen of Nhac Vang & Que Huong and she certainly has proven it in time. The thing I do not liek about this song is the song. I felt it's not such a good song and there are so many many Xuan songs (Que Huong) type that Huong Lan could have sung. But nevertheless it's still great to hear her again..her voice van la 'ngot ngao' nhu ngay nao

26. Khúc Nhạc Ngày Xuân - Thủy Tiên ==> B
I think ThuyTien's voice fits very well with "pop" beat (and nhac tre) songs and this type of remixing. However, although she has improved alot in her performance since the first day she appeared on stage -- she is still not exactly a dancer type singer. I just hope TN doesn't try to turn Thuy Tien into a "cool-barbie-cali" girl too much with all that Pink-cute-tan image. In looking back I happen to like TTien's performance in slower songs better.

Behind The Scene - it's nice to see all the singers/dresser/hairdress/makeup wishing Tet to audience...however in some parts I thought it's kinda rude to edit out hallf way as some singers were still making their wish.

Interesting Note -- Since this PBN76 was filmed back in October of last year and how did the singers, performers, and audience put themselve into "Tet" mood atmostphere.

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 7
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/25/2005 8:07:16 PM   
boconlonton

quote:
Originally posted by xitaangel

Boconlonton ơi........ở VN hôm nay có PBN 76 rồi đó, có gì bạn thông báo với các fan ở VN nha, Xita vừa mới mua sáng nay cũng chuă có thời gian để coi nữa....:)

cam on xita nhieu, bclt cung thay ra roi nhung ma me chua mua, tuan nay thi xong moi duoc coi, vay la doi them nua roi, chan qua. [V]

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 8
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/26/2005 2:52:11 PM   
Lina

BCLT , VN chua co pbn76 sao???

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 9
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/26/2005 5:42:53 PM   
tran thi ngoc mai

hi everybody Ngoc Mai da mua duoc PBN76 roi ne rat cam on Xita va Dong Phuong da giup do nha. ah con CD Dem Dong cung mua luon roi nghe anh Hoa hat tango nghe la qua. ah sao Ngoc Mai thay may ban noi gi ve CD Chuc Xuan cua anh Hoa nua ha? co ko vay? cho Ngoc Mai biet voi. Thanks.

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 10
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/30/2005 7:10:02 PM   
some outcast

Do you guys think "Xuan Tha Huong" will be on his next solo? If so, I think I will wait.

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 11
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 1/30/2005 7:34:42 PM   
Dong Phuong

I'm getting this "Chuc Xuan" CD for his song anyway...but I DO hope the song will be included in his next solo as a bonus...for those fans who won't get this CD...

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 12
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 2/6/2005 12:36:42 AM   
Linux

Hi Dong Phuong,

Do you know when will anh Hoa's next solo album is released? I haven't heard anything about it so far.

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 13
RE: PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) - 2/7/2005 1:29:27 PM   
Lina

It'll be released when it's released....hihih

Minh noi chuyen hue von hah??

(in reply to TuoiDaBuon)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Male Singers] >> Trần Thái Hòa Dốc Mơ >> PBN 76 - Xuan Tha Huong (Pic + Reviews) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode