Thúy Nga Forum

Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" - 4/8/2005 9:11:36 PM   
chubedethuong05

In Xuan Tha Huong, Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" was one of the best songs in this video. She touch my heart.

"Mong dau nam cuoi nam gap may. Gia dinh luon hanh phuc voi day."

What do you guys think?
Post #: 1
RE: Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" - 4/9/2005 2:47:25 PM   
tctk

Agree agree agree with all three of you, especially flcmusic!!!

(in reply to chubedethuong05)
Post #: 2
RE: Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" - 4/9/2005 10:08:55 PM   
chubedethuong05

quote:
Originally posted by flcmusic

hình như mình thấy thì bài hát nào do Như Quỳnh thể hiện cũng hay cả từ khi nghe Như Quỳnh hát đến giờ mình chưa bao giờ thất vọng vì một bài hát mà NQ trình diển .

Good point... Nhu Quynh haven't disappointed me with any of her songs yet... hopefully she will never will.

Post #: 3
RE: Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" - 4/10/2005 11:26:52 AM   
LuvNhuQuynh

Gosh, I'm glad you like her "CauChuyenDauNam" as I am really addicted to it. I like co HoangOanh too, but I think NQ sings this song much better. [:p]

Post #: 4
RE: Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" - 4/11/2005 6:11:04 PM   
chubedethuong05

Oh yeah. Phi Nhung also sing Cau Chuyen Dau Nam.
Go to http://www.tuoitho.net
then click on music to listen to many great songs.
Have fun.

Post #: 5
RE: Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" - 4/11/2005 8:31:43 PM   
lollyviet

Nhu Quynh is just okay with this song, but Thanh Tuyen is way better because her voice is really strong and touching. I love Thanh Tuyen. I don't think anyone can sing nhac que huong better than Thanh Tuyen. Maybe I think Nhu quynh is okay w/ this song because I've heard Thanh Tuyen sang this song live and in Cd and she is way awesome w/ this song.

Post #: 6
RE: Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" - 4/11/2005 11:50:51 PM   
adisonvunguyen

I personally think there is a somewhat difference between Nhu Quynh with some other legends who sing the same type of music like co Thanh Tuyen, co Hoang Oanh, or co Huong Lan, but I could tell why ? Maybe someone like Chu Ngan can explain this. To me, Nhu Quynh is an awesome singer. She's always on demand of her voice, and she sings such a variety of music typle, from nhac tre to nhac que huong, tien chien, nhac sen, nhac tinh, and then nhac " truyen thong", which you guy would have an opportunity to see in the upcoming Thuy Nga By Night DVD. I think the song she performed is one of best songs she has ever performed, definitely one of the breakthrough performances in her singing career.

Post #: 7
RE: Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" - 4/12/2005 8:02:23 PM   
chubedethuong05

quote:
Originally posted by adisonvunguyen

I personally think there is a somewhat difference between Nhu Quynh with some other legends who sing the same type of music like co Thanh Tuyen, co Hoang Oanh, or co Huong Lan, but I could tell why ? Maybe someone like Chu Ngan can explain this. To me, Nhu Quynh is an awesome singer. She's always on demand of her voice, and she sings such a variety of music typle, from nhac tre to nhac que huong, tien chien, nhac sen, nhac tinh, and then nhac " truyen thong", which you guy would have an opportunity to see in the upcoming Thuy Nga By Night DVD. I think the song she performed is one of best songs she has ever performed, definitely one of the breakthrough performances in her singing career.

Agree...

Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> Nhu Quynh and "Cau Chuyen Dau Nam" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode