Thúy Nga Forum

thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......?????

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Hỏi Thúy Nga Online >> thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......????? Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......????? - 7/18/2006 2:11:04 PM   
benle

xin hoi TTTN ve mot dieu nay, thong thuong thi nhung Poster cua TTTN luc quang cao cac chuong trinh,va ca Ca Sy tham gia trong buoi van nghe.

chang han nhu la thuong thuong thi cac Ten Tuoi duoc xep hang nhu la........KHanh Ly...Khanh Ha....Nhu Quynh.... roi ke tiep nhung nhan vat co tieng tam..........

nhung tai sao Nu Ca Sy Minh Tuyet khong dung sau ke tiep ma lai mai mai chot vot ve sau moi thay ten,con dung sau nhung ca sy (((dai khai goi la ca sy hat lot))) nua???????

ai ai cung biet la Minh Tuyet dang an khach nhat hai ngoai,ve dieu nay TTTN cung biet,khong the nao phu nhan duoc,va Ten tuoi khong kem gi Khanh Ly..Khanh Ha...NHu Quynh......nen de ten cua Minh Tuyet xep hang sau  may ca sy do la dung voi vai bac !!!!!!

Rat mong xin TTTN luu y ve mat nay,do cung chinh la su Ton Trong nhung ca sy HOT Duong Thoi,va cung nhu Hap Dan duoc quy khan gia Khap noi noi chung!!!!!! va cung la mot su loi the de thu hut khan thinh gia Khap noi!!!

Rừng nhạc tỏa sáng chói chang
Miên man ,Ý ,khúc,nồng, nàn,con tim
Hương bay tỏa ngát triền miên
Đâu đây cũng mướt rũ mềm cánh Lan
Du dương lãng đãng cung đàn
Mang cho thế giới ngày càng tuyệt hơn .
Post #: 1
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/18/2006 2:22:33 PM   
Ntertainment

Can you post up an example? I think you're just complaining too much, Minh Tuyet is not all that.

Well I found a recent one:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kavana

Paris By Night 84 – Passport to Music and Fashion

Summer – sun, surf and sand, a time for fun and frivolity, spending time with the family, vacation in exotic locales. However, this summer, get ready for a sizzling music extravaganza as Thuy Nga presents Paris By Night 84 – Passport to Music and Fashion – the biggest musical event of the year. For the first time ever in Atlanta with its Southern hospitality and charm, Paris By Night 84 is your only ticket to non-stop excitement and fun at the height of the 4th July celebrations. With an unprecedented number of performing artists, special guests and crews, Paris By Night 84 will definitely rock your summer! Paris By Night your only passport to an array of fabulous couture and amazing performances from the superstars of the Vietnamese music industry, a never before seen line up of performers.

Paris By Night 84 – Passport to Music and Fashion is also your exclusive ticket to check out the knock-out fashion from our in-house and well known special guest designers and leading international caliber fashion stylists. Paris By Night 84 will also mark the exclusive Vietnamese debut of Scandinavia’s newest pop sensation Roni Trong (special guest) and Thuy Nga’s latest pop discovery – Huynh Gia Tuan. The show will also have a slight twist to the presentation format but you will have to be there to find out for yourself. So don’t be the last one to know; grab your passport and ticket for Paris By Night 84 now or you will kick yourself for missing the party of the year. And I am talking about all the fans in the neighboring states Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi and even California. Bring your friends and make a weekend to remember (or not!! )!

Tickets for Paris By Night 84 – Passport to Music and Fashion can be purchased from the following retailers:

Hongkong Atlanta Farmer Market: 404-636-7676
Mai Phuong – 770-455-8151
Tu Uyen Money Transfer / Chuyen Tien – 770-458-3317
Kim Quy – 770-875-3524
Vina Elite – 770-234-9393
The Ky – 770-935-5393
Good Time – 770-912-3111 or 404-363-8800

Forget about Miami, Cancun, Hawaii, San Luca, the Bahamas – party central this summer is Atlanta for Paris By Night 84 and let the superstars of Paris By Night entertain you!

Masters of Ceremony
Nguyen Ngoc Ngan – Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen

Singers
Khanh Ly – Nhu Quynh – Khanh Ha – Thanh Ha – Y Lan – Luu Bich – Minh Tuyet – Tran Thu Ha – Ngoc Lien – Huong Lan – Phuong Dung – Hoang Oanh – Thuy Tien – Loan Chau – Bao Han – Nhu Loan – Tu Quyen – Van Quynh – Ho Le Thu – Huong Thuy – Ha Phuong – Angela Tram Anh – Be Xuan Mai – Truc Lam – Truc Linh – Thanh Truc – Shayla – Bang Kieu – Tran Thai Hoa – Luong Tung Quang – Duong Trieu Vu – The Son – Nguyen Hung – The Son – Tuan Ngoc – Quang Le – Truong Vu – Huynh Gia Tuan – Roni Trong – Manh Quynh*

Comedians
Kieu Oanh – Hoai Linh – Chi Tai – Le Tin

Paris By Night Dancers – Liberty Band

* Due to personal commitment, Manh Quynh’s performance will be pre-taped.
** Singers list may change at the last minute

Thanks and happy partying
Kavana

She is listed after Luu Bich, which is more than adequate. How dare she ahead of Huong Lan? I would have put her between the Truc Sisters.

By twist of fate...we meet.

(in reply to benle)
Post #: 2
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/18/2006 2:25:58 PM   
minhtuyetforever

i agree with you ben le..(thuynga is so bull-s-h-i-t about that)...
they announce minthuyet cds so well, adn minhtuyet is so popular now..
and every time they have show announcement her name is like some where...

to ntertainment: you are so annoyyyy...

(in reply to Ntertainment)
Post #: 3
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/18/2006 4:53:01 PM   
Dong Phuong

Does it really THAT MATTER who is listed first in the flyer?  I do notice sometimes Thuy Nga tends to list older singers first, then the more popular ones, etc.  but personally, I rather have my favorite singers listed last and have 2->3 performances in the show, then get listed first and perform half a song.  As long as their names are in the show, then they're in the show.  I suggest Thuy Nga should list the singers in alphabetical order, that way, there would be no pointless complaints from anyone.  By saying that, I think the quality of their songs/performances in the show is the one that counts, NOT where their names are listed because that's just an order after all.

(in reply to minhtuyetforever)
Post #: 4
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/18/2006 5:08:28 PM   
Ntertainment

I think Ky Duyen made a big mistake of announcing on PBN that Minh Tuyet and Bang Kieu were ONE of the top selling artists LAST year because ever since then a lot of Minh Tuyet fans have gotten way too big headed for there own good. I mean I don't see Bang Kieu fans complaining and whining.

(in reply to Dong Phuong)
Post #: 5
RE: thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......????? - 7/18/2006 5:43:04 PM   
vifat

i agreed with Benle that they normal put the wellknown singers before less wellknown like Khanh Ha , Y Lan. But to me there's no such " ca si hat lot' " in PBN. 

(in reply to benle)
Post #: 6
RE: thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......????? - 7/18/2006 7:14:52 PM   
Dong Giang

Toi nghi chuyen xep truoc hay sau dau co quan trong, co khi trung tam thuy nga dau co y dua ca si nao hay thi len truoc dau, ma chu random thoi!

Thúy Nga is the best

(in reply to vifat)
Post #: 7
RE: thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......????? - 7/18/2006 11:01:47 PM   
red

tôi thấy bạn benle hơi nghiêm trọng hoá vấn đề, nếu mình đã thích  và quan tâm đến một ca sĩ nào đó thì dù tên ca sĩ đó có xếp ở đâu thì minh vẫn mãi nhớ. vd như tôi không thích khánh hà thì dù tên khánh hà có đứng đầu  thì tôi cũng chẳng nhớ và chẳng quan tâm (xin lỗi fan của khánh hà)

(in reply to Dong Giang)
Post #: 8
RE: thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 2:48:56 AM   
banh beo

my gosh, you really do have a lot of free time on your hand.

(in reply to red)
Post #: 9
RE: thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 3:01:56 AM   
linhtinh_xaban

chòi ơi đúng là KD đã sai khi wá tung hô MT như thế nhưng bạn nên nhìn lai đừng nên so sánh vi trí giữa chị NHƯ và minh tuyết như thế hơi sai đó mà đúng là minh tuyết popular nhưng mà dzề chịn dì chớ nhìu thứ lém à nha tôt cũng có mà bad cũng có như thế là đủ popular rùi đó
haha

(in reply to banh beo)
Post #: 10
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 3:21:23 AM   
WiTHOuTaSoL

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dong Phuong

Does it really THAT MATTER who is listed first in the flyer?  I do notice sometimes Thuy Nga tends to list older singers first, then the more popular ones, etc.  but personally, I rather have my favorite singers listed last and have 2->3 performances in the show, then get listed first and perform half a song.  As long as their names are in the show, then they're in the show.  I suggest Thuy Nga should list the singers in alphabetical order, that way, there would be no pointless complaints from anyone.  By saying that, I think the quality of their songs/performances in the show is the one that counts, NOT where their names are listed because that's just an order after all.

agreed. people look into it way too much

(in reply to Dong Phuong)
Post #: 11
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 5:18:02 AM   
ban_toi

hơi bị quan trọng hoá, thấy tên ca sĩ mình thích có tên trong list là mừng gòi

(in reply to WiTHOuTaSoL)
Post #: 12
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 5:39:48 AM   
mermaid0218

dung vay,xep truoc hay sau cung co gi quan trong dau

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 13
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 6:35:04 AM   
Hoanovedem

TTTN nen xep ten ca si theo thu tu bai hat la hop ly!!! (VD: Ca si nao hat bai dau thi xep truoc...ke tiep...!)
Chu luc nao cung KL,KH,NQ...soooo fed up!!!!

(in reply to mermaid0218)
Post #: 14
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 8:08:11 AM   
benle

nhung rat tiec la tu truoc toi gio,TTTN chua bao gio xep ten ca sy theo mau Chu Cai,hay la Bai hat,....hau het la nhung ca sy HANG NHAT duong thoi, boi vay Benle moi thac mac??????? va Minh Tuyet cung co du Ban Linh xep vao theo thu tu sau KL/Kh/NQ......nhung rat it khi thay TTTN lam nhu vay!!!!

hau nhu la bao gio cung bat dau voi......Khanh Ha...Nhu Quynh....nhung lai khong phai la Minh Tuyet ke tiep!!! va ke ca nhung POSTER hinh cua Minh Tuyet cung Khong duoc ro,va lon nhu la may nhan vat khac??????

(in reply to Hoanovedem)
Post #: 15
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 11:16:10 AM   
gmt_bt

welll maybe because Minh Tuyet is not on the TOP

Lững lờ bịn rịn lâm ly
Gieo cung rắc nguyệt chèo xuôi đêm trường
Huyền hà tịch mịch hơi sương
Tranh trên giấy điệp, cảnh vương thi này

(in reply to benle)
Post #: 16
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 11:38:50 AM   
benle

quote:

ORIGINAL: gmt_bt

welll maybe because Minh Tuyet is not on the TOP

well THUY NGA knows it better!!!

(in reply to gmt_bt)
Post #: 17
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 12:04:14 PM   
vifat

Ma' oi nhuc' dau` we', ai dung' truoc' chang duoc, mien sao hat' xong khan' gia dzo~ tay chu' dung` duoi xuong la` duoc rui`

(in reply to benle)
Post #: 18
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 2:03:59 PM   
Ntertainment

quote:

ORIGINAL: benle

nhung rat tiec la tu truoc toi gio,TTTN chua bao gio xep ten ca sy theo mau Chu Cai,hay la Bai hat,....hau het la nhung ca sy HANG NHAT duong thoi, boi vay Benle moi thac mac??????? va Minh Tuyet cung co du Ban Linh xep vao theo thu tu sau KL/Kh/NQ......nhung rat it khi thay TTTN lam nhu vay!!!!

hau nhu la bao gio cung bat dau voi......Khanh Ha...Nhu Quynh....nhung lai khong phai la Minh Tuyet ke tiep!!! va ke ca nhung POSTER hinh cua Minh Tuyet cung Khong duoc ro,va lon nhu la may nhan vat khac??????

Khanh Ha, Khanh Ly, and Nhu Quynh no question are very important to TTTN. Minh Tuyet is far too inexperienced to ask for too much. Hinh nhu Minh Tuyet got a big picture in one of the DVD, that is more than enough, da qua du roi, dung doi hoi nhieu qua em be benle.

(in reply to benle)
Post #: 19
RE: thac mac....Xep hang......????? - 7/19/2006 2:13:32 PM   
minhtuyetforever

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ntertainment

quote:

ORIGINAL: benle

Khanh Ha, Khanh Ly, and Nhu Quynh no question are very important to TTTN. Minh Tuyet is far too inexperienced to ask for too much. Hinh nhu Minh Tuyet got a big picture in one of the DVD, that is more than enough, da qua du roi, dung doi hoi nhieu qua em be benle.

on karaoke 50 "tieng hat tu nhiep tim"
minhtuyet also so big on the top, and nhu quynh so small underneath minhtuyet...

(in reply to Ntertainment)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Hỏi Thúy Nga Online >> thac mac.... Minh Tuyet...Xep hang......????? Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode