Thúy Nga Forum

THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Various] >> All Other Singers >> THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/21/2006 7:54:45 PM   
uriel

Thanh Hang(right) in miss intercontinental

Post #: 1
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/21/2006 11:12:57 PM   
Ntertainment

Thanks uriel! Her legs are indeed long, she can wrap them around me twice! haha But you see? She don't got no butt. And her face is far from beautiful, esp that nose that she tried to fix. Who's the other girl in the first pic? That girl is HOT!

By twist of fate...we meet.

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 2
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/22/2006 5:24:27 AM   
uriel

You know that the style of model is very slim and thin. That's the reason why they have no big butt. I know Thanh Hang is not beautiful but she's a model not miss Vietnam. And I think she is one of the most famous model in Vietnam because of her talent. She can change herself in every show, every image.
I think you should distinguish the qualification between model and a beauty. Model needn't look beautiful but impressive such as Kate Moss.
BUt i am very fond of talking with you.

(in reply to Ntertainment)
Post #: 3
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/22/2006 11:31:18 AM   
congacon

quote:

ORIGINAL: uriel

You know that the style of model is very slim and thin. That's the reason why they have no big butt. I know Thanh Hang is not beautiful but she's a model not miss Vietnam. And I think she is one of the most famous model in Vietnam because of her talent. She can change herself in every show, every image.
I think you should distinguish the qualification between model and a beauty. Model needn't look beautiful but impressive such as Kate Moss.

you are totally right....models must have a unique look, a look that can differentiate themselves from ordinary people....beautiful people doenst mean that they can be a model........a lot of models are not that pretty but their looks are very appealling, a kind of look that you cannot easily get bored looking at.......kate moss is a great example, she looks different at every photo that is what made her the top model in the world right now

by the way duong yen ngoc and xuan lan are two of my favorite viet models, they have that FIERCE look that satisfies the qualification as the top notch models

< Message edited by congacon -- 8/22/2006 11:04:35 PM >

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 4
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/22/2006 2:16:11 PM   
Ntertainment

quote:

ORIGINAL: uriel

No no. The only reason why I talked about her butt was because you had compared her to Nhu Loan. I know Models are stick thin and that's what they are known for but I have to disagree with you regarding their faces. Models who are famous are not only stick thin, their faces are very proportional and unique, therefore they can definitely be beautiful. I guess that's what separates regular models from supermodels or popular ones. Out of all the vietnamese models, I like Ngo Thanh Van the best. She's got a slammin boddy and she's got a beautiful face. Truong Ngoc Anh, I always thought was the top model in VN. She's got a very unique look and Bang Lang has a fierce face and slammin body as well! I never heard of Thanh Hang, maybe because I don't follow viet models that much but I do have a problem with her nose, I just can't get over it.

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 5
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/22/2006 7:29:47 PM   
uriel

I agree with you. but perhaps you don't follow VIetnamese models so you don't know current top models in Viet. They are Thanh Hang, Xuan Lan, Ngoc THuy, Kim Hong, Banh Lang, Phi Thanh Van, BB MInh THuy, HUynh Pham Ngoc, Vu THu Phuong. Truong Ngoc Anh is very beautiful in person, she's not photogenic. i met her in person and i can't get my eyes out of her. NGo Thanh Van is very photogenic. i had a chance to see her in person when she had just come to vietnam the first time , and i never think she could be a runner up later. she's so normal but i was very surprised with her later, she is more and more beautiful and fotogenic.
if you need any foto of any viet model. i can post them for you

Post #: 6
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/23/2006 2:08:55 PM   
Ntertainment

So Truong Ngoc Anh is not a top model? I remember seeing her everywhere in VN a while back. I like Bang Lang's body a lot. Can you post up some of her pics? Thanks.

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 7
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/23/2006 7:16:57 PM   
uriel

Truong Ngoc Anh isn't a top model. She is known as a Miss or a beauty, she's never been a professional model.

Post #: 8
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/23/2006 9:45:17 PM   
Ntertainment

Then how did she get famous? I don't know what's the difference between a beauty and a model?

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 9
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 8/24/2006 4:57:09 AM   
uriel

Truong Ngoc Anh started her art carreer as an actress. In 1998 she got MIss new model international in Egypt and Ha Kieu Anh is the 1st runner up.
The diffirence betwwen the beauty and a model:
The beauty can be a national miss or any beautiful girl with beautiful face and acceptable body.
The models don't need a beautiful face but they have to have a unique look, beautiful body and professional ability on catwalk. 

Post #: 10
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/14/2006 3:58:30 PM   
trang

how tall is thanh hang???

~ONE OF THE LTQFF~

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 11
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/14/2006 7:22:40 PM   
uriel

Thanh Hang is 1m73 tall

(in reply to trang)
Post #: 12
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/15/2006 12:55:24 PM   
Ntertainment

So only 5'6-5'7? Not that tall, tall for viet girl though.

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 13
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/16/2006 3:16:05 PM   
trang

that's like nhu loan height!!! i agree that is way tall for viet girl!!!!!!

~ONE OF THE LTQFF~

Post #: 14
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/16/2006 8:50:27 PM   
uriel

Thanh Hang cao 1m73 nhung xet ve ti le chieu dai cua chan va than nguoi thi ko co nguoi mau nao dat duoc. Co the co nhung nguoi mau cao hon co, chan do duoc dai hon nhung xet ve ti le chan va body thi ko dai bang duoc.

(in reply to trang)
Post #: 15
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/16/2006 9:26:51 PM   
hphuong

Thanh Hằng cao nhưng tỉ lệ giữa chân và thân người nhìn ở ngoài hình như ko cân đối lắm, còn chụp hình lên thì tuỳ cách chọn góc độ nên đẹp. Còn khuôn mặt thì Ngọc Thuý nhìn có nét hơn   

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 16
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/17/2006 5:47:01 AM   
uriel

Co le ban chua gap Thanh Hang o ngoai doi nen ban noi vay. Than hinh Thanh Hang hoan toan tuyet dep chu khong he mat can doi, neu ban cho la chan qua dai thi khong can doi thi minh khong biet noi sao, nhung minh muon co cap chan dai va hau het dan ong deu cong nhan, nguoi phu nu co chan dai thi rat la dep hon la chan ngan. Thanh hang o ngoai rat la cute va than thien, va hinh nhu co ta khong an anh hay sao ay vi o ngoai dep hon nhieu
con guong mat Ngoc Thuy thi khoi che roi, gap Ngoc Thuy bao nhieu lan deu khong the dung lai de ngam tham chi diroi van muon chay theo nhin. hihihihi chi co dieu da mat Ngoc Thuy ko duoc dep, bi mun. Nhung bu lai tinh tinh rat la tram va de thuong, minh nho khi me minh di shopping tai cua hang cua Mango, ca hai deu chon cung mot kieu ao, Ngoc Thuy da nhuong cho me minh cai ao do va con tan tinh huong dan nen mac voi cai gi cho phu hop, Co ta rat tot bung

(in reply to hphuong)
Post #: 17
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/18/2006 6:05:34 PM   
hphuong

Thấy bạn có duyên với người đẹp quá ai cũng gặp rồi. P nói câu "mất cân đối" là hơi quá đáng tại ko biết tìm từ nào thích hợp cả Cùng một chiều cao như TH nhưng P thấy HNH có dáng người đẹp hơn mặc dù chân ko dài bằng mà P gặp TH ở ngoài rồi và dĩ nhiên chân dài thì đẹp hơn chân ngắn chứ P có nói chân dài là xấu đâu

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 18
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/18/2006 7:01:22 PM   
uriel

Neu ban o VietNam thi ban se de dang gap nhieu nguoi mau va dien vien, nhat la khi ban len Diamond Plaza va Parkson, Boi vi hai noi do hay to chuc trinh dien thoi trang de quang ba cho cac san pham nen de dang gap lam. Khong kho gi dau va minh cung khong bia hay khoe khoang vi dieu do cung chang hanh dien gi cho lam. Chi thich nhin vi ho dep chu khong phai la fan ham mo. Gan day nhat trong dip le 2-9 o Diamond ca ngan nguoi gap duoc nguoi mau Thanh Hang, Anh Thu, Duc Tien, Binh Minh, ca si Doan Trang, Quang Vinh khi ho ban dau gia do dung cua ho de gay quy tu thien.
O ngoai noi chung la nguoi mau nao cung dep hon trong anh va tren truyen hinh va than thien hon.

(in reply to hphuong)
Post #: 19
RE: THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs - 9/19/2006 6:52:43 PM   
hphuong

cám ơn bạn đã chỉ, nếu có chị TT ở đó thì P mới đi  

(in reply to uriel)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Various] >> All Other Singers >> THANH HANG - vietnamese model with the longest legs Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode