Thúy Nga Forum

Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat An Tinh

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Female Singers] >> Minh Tuyết Illusions >> Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat An Tinh Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat An Tinh - 9/27/2006 8:19:16 PM   
Lind@

I loved this song, just Minh Tuyet's Costume was weird..
Haha! But Minh Tuyet did Wonderful singing that song!
This song had many types of Voices, from Tran Thai Hoa's low tone of Voice, Angela's Long Note, and all the Other singers..Ehehe, Together they all did a Magnificent job, All their voices just came into one in the list line "Ngay Xua", this song just sounded, Absolutely Great!

Thuong Ca Mua Ha was a great song, there was also a screen while Minh tuyet was on Stage, it showed Minh Tuyet at school, I think? This song ws soft and Gentle, Minh Tuyet hasn't sang this type of song on stage before on Thuynga, I loved her dress, Minh Tuyet looked really Cute!, I loved this song a lot!

Best song in PBN 83! It was even an Intro song! Best Intro Ever! Thi song showed the Northh and South of Vietnam, and what the women wore, the 4 singers Nhu Quynh Minh Tuyet, a return to Ha Vy and a New singer Ha Phuong, Minh Tuyet's Sister, This song was very Cultural and there was a lot of Dancing! This song was fun, I would always listen to this song again and again, Love it! 

Post #: 1
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/28/2006 4:47:24 AM   
NgheMua77

WOW!!!  Thanks for the reviews and the screen shots Lind@!!!   I still didn't buy the DVD but I'll fix that this weekend.  LOL

VietConcerts.com - Bringing Vietnam to America

http://www.vietconcerts.com

Vietnamese singer schedules, contests with prizes, and more!!!!

Vietnamese Singer Pictures:
http://www.vietpopstars.com/gallery/

(in reply to Lind@)
Post #: 2
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/28/2006 2:09:54 PM   
Le_Chi

Minh Tuyet's performances on this Paris By Night are outstanding, no questions asked.  I was looking forward most to her opening group performance but enjoyed Thuong Ca Mua Ha just as much, if not more.

Khuc Hat An Tinh is definitely a great hit.  Good tune, attractive dances, breath taking voice of Minh Tuyet.  I hailed this number as a historical turn because it was the first time she opened Paris By Night.  Thanh you Thuy Nga!!  Thuong Ca Mua Ha is a remarkable performance.  It no doubt has proven that Minh Tuyet excels in anything she touches.  The group Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua was more of a fun song than a memorable one.  It's a chance for Minh Tuyet to go back to her youthful personality and enjoy a bit of social fun and a more casual dress code.  A note of this is that the group performed live, if I'm not mistaken.

Although this was not the first time she sang folks and country songs, her venture still caught me by huge surprise.  Not so much because of the change but how well she took it on.  She looked surprisingly pretty in traditional attire.   More surprising is how successful she was singing this type of music.  I am throughly amazed.

(in reply to NgheMua77)
Post #: 3
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/28/2006 3:23:47 PM   
lil_buddha_gal

the opening song was awesomes.. and wat a great way to start the show.. ha phuong was awesomes as first vocal..
MT's song with the ao dai was a bit dissapointing for me but great song! disspointing cuz im usually used to her singing jazz or dance or the first opening songs.. i kinda got bored after a few verses of this traditional songs she sang..
chieu mua song was weird for me! great couples and vocals but thhought it was boring... sorri guys..
only song i liked was openig song.. it rocked!!

(in reply to Le_Chi)
Post #: 4
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/28/2006 5:51:30 PM   
puppyLo16

I agree with everything you said lil buddha! I love the opening! everything about it, every was so cheerful, it was like celebrating our culture and the North and South united as one, this performance represents everything about us and the music is so addicting, I recorded into my ipod (even though it's not cd quality, I dont' mind!!!) and mt's solo was okay but not as special,a and Chieu Mua was a mess. even though all the singers are all talented, the performance was boring and nothing special.

(in reply to lil_buddha_gal)
Post #: 5
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/28/2006 6:12:06 PM   
lil_buddha_gal

lol.. thanks for supporting my point.. but oh wellz.. every1 has diff tastes.. i hope the next one will be better!

(in reply to puppyLo16)
Post #: 6
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/28/2006 7:34:47 PM   
Lind@

Hehe, No one is the same, I thought Minh Tuyet just nailed it!

Post #: 7
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/28/2006 9:03:28 PM   
t_ninjia

i like Thuong Ca Mua Ha.
Khuc Hat An Tinh was okay.
But they ruined the song Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua
watching it and i was like... "damn, what was thuy nga thinking!"
it was terrible. The song itself was supposed to be good.
I liked it. When these singer sing it, except minh tuyet, bang kieu and tran thai hoa,
the other angela, ngoc lien and luong tung quang can't sing... they ruined the song
the vocals do not match. Ngoc Lien's voice stood out too much
luong tung quang and angela has no control of their voice.
their lacks of skill totally killed the song.
it's not just luong tung quang , angela and ngoc lien's fault
it's Thuy Nga's way of putting them together.
what was To Ngoc Thuy thinking. she used to have good ears. guess they don't work no more.
...... im upset. i had a lot of expectations out of this DVD.
after all, it was a dissapointment.
I'M OFFICIALY give up on Thuy Nga.
They're losing their value.

have anyone see the new Van Son? THAT'S what i'm talking about.
maybe you guys probably won't like it, cuz it's not your Minh Tuyet style. but Van Son really did good this time.
Thuy Nga is slowy going down.
If it weren't for the singers, i'd already stop watching Thuy Nga a long time ago.

(in reply to Lind@)
Post #: 8
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/29/2006 9:47:00 AM   
puppyLo16

Van Son is copying Paris By Night, not exactly but they are going for that direction, I don't like it. It used to be about the comedy, not it's more of a stage production like Paris By Night.

(in reply to t_ninjia)
Post #: 9
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/29/2006 11:43:32 AM   
Le_Chi

One says like it.  One says don't like it.  Any more? 

I have to see it myself to find out I guess.

(in reply to puppyLo16)
Post #: 10
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/29/2006 4:36:18 PM   
t_ninjia

Van Son isn't copying Thuy Nga
it just gets better.
and im not saying that this Thuy Nga is bad. The stage/performences is really good.
I just don't like the music quality. Talking about stage setting and stuff, Van Son isn't as good as Thuy Nga.
But i still don't see how you can copy!?!?
Van Son skits aren't even funny. They're vô duyên, and so is THuy Nga's skits...
they get lamer and lamer......
I just like Van Son better this time cuz their music is better.
The Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua song, Khanh Ha sang it so much better than a bunch of young singers.

(in reply to Le_Chi)
Post #: 11
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/29/2006 8:44:34 PM   
lil_buddha_gal

Ooo, nice review.. but i havent seen the new van son so i cant agree. dam it

(in reply to t_ninjia)
Post #: 12
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 9/30/2006 11:22:18 PM   
minni

i actually like all four of van son's skits. it was quite funny, especially QM and HD's. i agree that the new van son was very entertaining but i still like paris by night better!

i like Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua a lot. i thought they did a great job except Tran Thi Hoa's voice was a little too low for me.

Post #: 13
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 10/1/2006 6:06:42 AM   
t_ninjia

The more i watch Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua the more disapointed i get. LoL
Ngoc Lien and Angela was like, out of notes. The voices doesn't match.
As much as i love Minh Tuyet, i'm just not gonna watch this song again.
It was painful to watch they ruined the song. One of my favorties.

(in reply to minni)
Post #: 14
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 10/1/2006 6:19:34 AM   
PBN_always

in my opinon well in the song TKCM minh tuyets voice didnt stand out as much as ATA VA NL. that part was near the ending. how each one sang bythem selves while the rest are singing some thing else. DO U GUYS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING BOUT? lol. but yea..i dont think mt's voice stood out from ATA, NL.  ..OVER SHE WAS GREAT!!

(in reply to t_ninjia)
Post #: 15
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 10/2/2006 1:06:22 PM   
NgheMua77

WOW!!!  Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua left me breathless!!!  I don't understand anyone not liking that song.  Maybe it's the sound system that makes it sound awesome.  With my 7.1 system and wide screen TV I was blown away.  Disk 2 of PBN 83 may be the best disk that PBN has to date.  I really enjoyed it. 

VietConcerts.com - Bringing Vietnam to America

http://www.vietconcerts.com

Vietnamese singer schedules, contests with prizes, and more!!!!

Vietnamese Singer Pictures:
http://www.vietpopstars.com/gallery/

(in reply to PBN_always)
Post #: 16
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 10/2/2006 1:30:27 PM   
lil_buddha_gal

quote:

ORIGINAL: t_ninjia

The more i watch Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua the more disapointed i get. LoL
Ngoc Lien and Angela was like, out of notes. The voices doesn't match.
As much as i love Minh Tuyet, i'm just not gonna watch this song again.
It was painful to watch they ruined the song. One of my favorties.

Sames, i got the same reaction like this too.. they made MT sound like a background vocal.. i felt a lil mad lol.. neways...

(in reply to t_ninjia)
Post #: 17
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 10/2/2006 1:40:05 PM   
doigiveafunk

thương ca mùa Hạ has most voted in top 10 Pbn 83
http://forums.thuyngaonline.com/tm.aspx?m=565274

Post #: 18
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 10/2/2006 3:45:40 PM   
minhtuyetforever

yeah..thuong ca mua ha is like top one or two now!!
it ither thouong ca mua ha or khuc hat an tinh..

(in reply to doigiveafunk)
Post #: 19
RE: Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat A... - 10/2/2006 7:19:40 PM   
t_ninjia

Thương Ca Mùa Hạ isn't my type of music
but i totally dig that song. LoL
she looks so effing cute. LoL

(in reply to minhtuyetforever)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Female Singers] >> Minh Tuyết Illusions >> Tinh Khuc Chieu Mua & Thuong Ca Mua Ha & Khuc Hat An Tinh Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode