Thúy Nga Forum

Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Information from Miratunes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Information from Miratunes Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Informat... - 9/29/2006 4:42:59 PM   
Iluvmiratunes

...I just logged in Miratunes website (http://www.miratunes.com) and saw an ads about upcoming CD of Luu Bich, Thuy Tien, Luong Tung Quang: Vi Yeu on the main page of the website (you have to wait to to see in commercial). Also under News & Reviews, there is one new article about the interview (http://miratunes.com/miratunes/news/entertainment/vi-yeu.shtml)... I called them after that and they told me they were editting the interview and it would be released on their website soon, between this and next week)... Also they told me that there were other chapters of Luu Bich interview @ her house also....That was so cool and awesome... And I hope I am giving you guys some interesting news....

...Just looking 4ward to the day that they release the interview so bad....^o^...I am just in luv...
Post #: 1
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/29/2006 4:54:58 PM   
John

Vì Yêu
LƯƠNG TÙNG QUANG
LƯU BÍCH
THỦY TIÊN

<<< CD Releasing Late November 2006 >>>

Recently, Miratunes invited the three popular singers Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang and Thuy Tien to share their thoughts about their up coming CD "Vi Yeu". The most interesting aspect about the album is that this is the first time the three singers have done the trio together. "It's very exciting. Whatever involves 3 people in is always more dramatic and more interesting." (Luu Bich).

In this exclusive interview with Miratunes Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang and Thuy Tien, the three singers revealed that the process of selecting songs to sing together was not that simple. The songs had to belong to the genre of the whole CD and match all of their voices. Also, why did they name the album "Vi Yeu"? Why did Luu Bich and Thuy Tien choose Luong Tung Quang to do the trio instead of any other male singers? The interview also shows snapshots to their new CD posters and their time in the recording studio.

The new trio album is expected to be released in late November 2006. Through Miratunes, singers now have another distribution channel to reach out to their fans, as well as fight against pirated copies whose quality is not comparable to those of Miratunes.

(in reply to Iluvmiratunes)
Post #: 2
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/29/2006 5:23:54 PM   
cutegurl84

Im a fan of LTQ.
I just visited the website...looks really cool and impresive..thanks everyone..

(in reply to John)
Post #: 3
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/29/2006 5:31:56 PM   
sweeties

****o cac ban.
Sweet moi vao website www.miratunes.com co' thay hinh cua Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang va Thuy tien,they're look so cute ngoai ra con co' interview nhieu ca si SO HOT ....Va co`n duoc nghe nhac Paris By9...And FREE download Ringtones& MUSIC...Thats So COOL.... Ca'c ban. nao co' Fan nao cua" minh thi` nho' va`o Miratunes ma xem interview nhung ca si ma minh yeu thich..
Sweet cung rat me^ nhac. va Sweet hope rang Miratunes se" up-load nhieu nhac va` Interview nhieu ca si hon...Sweet rat me^ MC Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen ,..Mong rang ngay gan day Miratunes Se co' Interview Voi MC. NCKD. Noi' chung bay gio Sweet cam" thay' thich this website"Miratunes"..roi..Nhung neu Sweet duoc coi Miratunes Interview MC,NCKD.Nguoi ma Sweet rat ha^m mo^.....Thi` Sweet se~ really..really.really love This website"Miratunes"

(in reply to John)
Post #: 4
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/29/2006 6:07:52 PM   
tinhbuon79

.....I love this website www.miratunes.com ..............thanks EVERYONE.

(in reply to sweeties)
Post #: 5
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/29/2006 6:58:01 PM   
Dong Phuong

I love the song Vì Yêu...but I also liked Ngọc Ánh's version from the CD by her own production.  Hopefully the version in this CD is not disappointed.  Can't wait for this CD to come out. 

(in reply to tinhbuon79)
Post #: 6
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/29/2006 8:17:33 PM   
shanekiller

wait, is this website free to download, when i register, they just say no info clip or something like that

(in reply to Dong Phuong)
Post #: 7
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/29/2006 9:32:24 PM   
17MongMo

I love the song "Vi Yeu" too! It's such a good song! I can't wait to listen to their version...

(in reply to shanekiller)
Post #: 8
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/29/2006 11:07:55 PM   
Asias_Spy

My idol is soooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!

THANKS! Miratunes is a real coooooooooool  site!! Can't wait for this CD album!! 

(in reply to Iluvmiratunes)
Post #: 9
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/30/2006 12:04:35 AM   
Lind@

Sweet!
I want this CD!!

(in reply to Asias_Spy)
Post #: 10
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/30/2006 7:23:44 AM   
Lind@

Current Poster

(in reply to Lind@)
Post #: 11
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/30/2006 11:16:25 AM   
DruN13

Thank you so much Leah!
Where did you get it?

| Minh Tuyet | Nhu Quynh | Nhu Loan | Bao Han |

(in reply to Lind@)
Post #: 12
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/30/2006 11:17:53 AM   
mnn2880

i guess miratunes....on da first page, in da ads space....it will shows up but u gotta wait 4 it....i luv da poster  its not da official cd cover is it?

(in reply to DruN13)
Post #: 13
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/30/2006 11:28:03 AM   
DruN13

Thank for it!
Here's a clearer version! LOL!
Thank you LEAH!

| Minh Tuyet | Nhu Quynh | Nhu Loan | Bao Han |

(in reply to mnn2880)
Post #: 14
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/30/2006 8:27:53 PM   
ban_toi

ak ak, poster so hot

Luu Bich n Thuy Tien so sexy

bravo Thuy Nga

(in reply to DruN13)
Post #: 15
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/30/2006 9:11:17 PM   
ngoc_lien

coolie poster!!!

Quynh Vi 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* One Of The LTQFF Yo!*

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 16
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 9/30/2006 11:38:14 PM   
loanne

I love the cd cover, it's more realistic than having a fake background like they used to do other cd covers...can't wait see what kindda songs they will have...

(in reply to ngoc_lien)
Post #: 17
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 10/1/2006 1:08:50 AM   
lil_buddha_gal

OMG HOT HOT!!

(in reply to loanne)
Post #: 18
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 10/1/2006 12:41:18 PM   
Andy Con Ca

wow that's a hot poster..Thuy Tien look so classy with that hair..and Luu Bich sexy as always..LTQ well we all know...just hope this cd dont burn on my cd player cause it's so hot..ahaah

(in reply to lil_buddha_gal)
Post #: 19
RE: Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Info... - 10/1/2006 2:26:00 PM   
tinhbuon79

showPicture("9/29/2006 8:17:33 PM",0,0,0,567597,20) shanekiller
titleAndStar(68,0,false,false,"","")Starting Member

Status: offline wait, is this website free to download, when i register, they just say no info clip or something like that..............Yes its FREE to Download.......

(in reply to Andy Con Ca)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Vi Yeu: Luu Bich, Luong Tung Quang, Thuy Tien: Information from Miratunes Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode