Thúy Nga Forum

PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 6:31:49 PM   
tallnlankyrn

Oh by the way this taping was special in that most of the singers SANG LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

If you went to the show please post your review in here, I really want to know what other people thought of the show.

Just got back from the show, and it was amazing. It was so moving and I really liked it. I thought it being a songwriter video that I would be bored but I ended up enjoying it so much. I’m not that good with Vietnamese, especially writing it so I tried my best to write down what I thought was how to spell each song.

The stage was nice and I really liked the backdrops this time. Nguyen Ngoc Ngan and Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen was so funny and my dad was so happy to see Nguyen Ngoc Ngan back. They are really such a good pair and I love their jokes, especially the reason why Nguyen Ngoc Ngan wasn’t in PBN 86 & 87 and then why Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen wasn’t in PBN 36.

I also really liked seeing them set up for each song. It was really interesting. Oh and this one was my first PBN taping and I hope they come back again. 
  1. Doan Nguoi Lu Thu Tran Thai Hoa, Huong Thuy, Luong Tung Quang, Quang Le, Ngoc Loan, Huong Giang, Quynh Vi, Ngoc Lien, Huy Tam, Trinh Lam, Tam Doan & The Son: This was such a wonderful way to open the show. It was an upbeat song with 3 pairs of dancers, having the girls come out first in colorful ao dais and then the guys in suits. It was such a good song and I really want to see this one again.
  2. Kiep Ngheo – Y Lan: I’ve always really liked this song and Y Lan did an amazing job with it, and I really like the arrangement. It seemed liked she sang live in this song.
  3. Thanh Pho Buon & Tinh Nhu Me Khoi – Che Linh & Mai Quoc Huy: Nguyen Ngoc Ngan was joking how if MQH was a little darker then they would have mistaken him as CL’s son, which is true and Ky Duyen said that they like to guess who is singing what part because their voices sound the same and they really do. They were both awesome and had really strong voices. Che Linh came out first the Mai Quoc Huy and then Che Linh came out again and sang with Mai Quoc Huy. MQH is a really good addition to PBN, I really enjoyed this performance even though I’m not really into these songs. I think they sang live.
  4. Tien Nguoi Di – Huong Lan: I’m not too sure if she sang live or not but she was really good and her voice is still strong.
  5. Buoc Tam Thu – Nhu Loan & Ngoc Loan: This was such a cute song and a very cute pair. They were ao dais, one pink the other purple I think and they were each holding envelopes and dancing with the dancers. The song reminded me of Xuan Mong, with the way the voices were so soothing and the arrangement was upbeat but sweet. I can’t wait to watch this one again
  6. Chieu Tan – Hoang Oanh: I really liked this song, who knew I would really enjoy this type of song, and her voice was so powerful.
  7. LK: Biet Den Bao Gio – Manh Quynh & Truong Vu: there’s another song that went with this but I don’t remember, but both singers sang well. Manh Quynh sang first then Truong Vu and then Manh Quynh came out to sing with Truong Vu
  8. Ngay Hanh Phuc – Minh Tuyet, Tam Doan, Huong Thuy & Ngoc Lien: This was such a cute song and I really liked the dance for this. The wore pastel-ish color ao dais and just danced with dancers. Minh Tuyet’s hair was kind of like the one she had in PBN 80 when she was singing in that ao dai song and Ngoc Lien’s was in two ponytails, very cute. I love this one so much.
  9. Nhet Ngao – Khanh Ha: (sp? for the song) Like always she sang perfectly and her voice was so strong. I’m starting to like her more and more.
  10. Diep Cuoi (?) – Bang Kieu: Idk if that is what the song is called, couldn't really hear the title. Whoa he has such an amazing voice and I’m pretty sure he got the most applause. He has such a good range. This was one of my favorite performances.
  11. Em Di Roi – Hoa Mi: I didn’t really know her before but she was so good in this song.
  12. Before the Kich, Nguyen Ngoc Ngan and Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen went into the audience and asked people to sing a sentence from a Lam Phuong song. And then Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen made Nguyen Ngoc Ngan sing to an audience member. I really liked this part.
  13. Nhac Kich: Chuyen Tinh Thoi Chinh Chien – The Son & Nhu Quynh (feat. Luong Tung Quang, Quynh Vi, Trinh Lam & Huy Tam): What can I say, this was such a moving performance and was really, really good. This lien khuc had 6 songs in it that Lam Phuong wrote about his journey. It started out with The Son & Nhu Quynh singing, then Nhu Quynh sat down on a chair and sang, and then The Son came out with the dancers dressed in Linh outfits with guns, and then the dancers and other actors came out and were trying to leave Vietnam while The Son and Luong Tung Quang, Quynh Vi, Trinh Lam & Huy Tam came out too singing small parts. Then came Nhu Quynh and The Son singing but the stage had two back drops to make it look like they were in different areas. Then Nhu Quynh came out in a boat with a clip of The Son singing while Nhu Quynh is singing in a boat. During the whole song, there were clips from Vietnam on the war and people trying to leave and this was such a good performance. The dancers and the people from Houston acting were sooo good. They gave this performance something extra. I’m so glad that Nhu Quynh is back
  14. Chuyen Do Vi Thuyen – Tam Doan: Of course she impresses and was really good, she wore an ao dai, not too sure if she sang live or not.
  15. Duong Ve Que Huong – Quang Le: This is the title song of the DVD, and of course Quang Le sang well. He wore a suit with no tie.
  16. Nang Dep Mien Nam & Khuc Ca Tuyet Voi – Ha Phuong & Huong Thuy: Ha Phuong was first wearing an ao dai, dancing with dancers who had those rice hats or w/e with flowers in them so the dancers would toss the flowers. Then Ha Phuong came out with dancers who were working in the fields and then Ha Phuong came out again to sing with Huong Thuy. This was such a pretty performance, and I really like upbeat que huong songs, can’t wait to watch this one again.
  17. Hai Kich: Lam – Hoai Linh & Chi Tai: This was absolutely hilarious. It’s about this couple who the wife just came over from Vietnam and how their life changes because of the difference in culture and miscommunication problems. I’m pretty sure we all know who plays the woman.
  18. Lam & Say – Duong Trieu Vu & Trinh Lam: This was such a good duet and they both have such strong voices. DTV sang Say while TL sang Lam and near the end they sang together.
  19. Ngay Em Di – Nguyen Hung: Wore this white suit outfit. It was an upbeat song and he danced by himself.
  20. Cho Em Quen Tuoi Ngoc – Bach Yen & Tran Thu Ha: Bach Yen sang first in French then Tran Thu Ha came out to sing in Viet. Bach Yen, for being 66 years old, still has such a strong voice and Tran Thu Ha, even though I’m not really a fan of hers, she was soooo good and her voice was strong. In then end they sang the last line in Viet
  21. Thien Dan Ai An, Chi Co Em & Tinh Van Chua Yeu – Bao Han, Thuy Tien & Luong Tung Quang: Bao Han was first singing Thien Dan Ai An. The scene was kind of like one of those clubs with three tables on each side with 6 male dancers wearing suits and LTQ sitting at one of the table. Bao Han was wearing that Moulin rouge looking outfit in blue and she was so hot and sexy (she still has her blonde hair). She danced with six female dancers and the male dancers. Then Thuy Tien came out in a cute blue tube top short dress and sang Cho Co Em, it was really good, glad to see Thuy Tien again and she was so cute in this song mainly dancing with two male dancers behind her. Then Luong Tung Quang sang, dancing with the dancers, first he was in a chair and the female dancers came out and started dancing. Then Bao Han and Thuy Tien came out to sing with Luong Tung Quang ending with LTQ in a chair with Bao Han and Thuy Tien with each of their legs on one of LTQ’s. This was such a hot performance. Its one of my favorite performances.
  22. Tram Nho Ngan Thuong & Tinh Bo Vo – Ngoc Lien & Tran Thai Hoa: This was such a nice duet. It started out slow and then the next song was upbeat. I thought this was a good pair. I think they sang live. I’ve always like Ngoc Lien and of course Tran Thai Hoa was good.
  23. Bai Tango Cho Em – Khanh Ly: It started out with Thy Van and Tuan Hung doing a tango and then Khanh Ly started singing while they were dancing. I really like this song and Khanh did such an awesome job and the tango was so good.
  24. Mua Thu Yeu Duong – Huy Tam & Quynh Vi: It was an upbeat song and what can I say, these two have such strong voices. Quynh Vi is starting to become one of my favorite singers. I really liked this song and they were so cute, it was just them dancing. I really can’t wait to hear more from these two.
  25. Minh Mat Nhau Bao Gio – Minh Tuyet: She was soooo hot in this performance wearing a short, black top and black pants and dancing with dancers. Minh Tuyet was just too sexy in this and I really like her dancing, especially that little kick she did. I liked how the four male dancers would surround her and they would each fall to the floor, she was awesome.
  26. Mot Minh – Huong Giang: It was a little weird at first to have Huong Giang end the show, but it was the best way to end such a moving show. It started out with a clip of a man as Lam Phuong and Huong Giang turned around and started to sing. She has such a sweet but strong voice and I’m glad they invited her. I hope they keep her cause she was so good in this song. Nguyen Ngoc Ngan said that Lam Phuong wrote this song before his injury and how it was kind of like it foreshadowed Lam Phuong’s future when he wrote it.

Then Lam Phuong came out along with all the singers and dancers and the show ended, even though I didn’t want it to. I was a little disappointed that Bao Han only got one song, but at least she was there. I hoped you like my review, it was such a good show and I really wanted to watch it again at the next showing but now I just have to wait for the DVD. If there are any questions I’ll try to answer them.

< Message edited by tallnlankyrn -- 5/7/2007 1:02:30 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 6:41:05 PM   
ngoc_lien

OMG thank you soooo freakin much! lol hope u enjoyed the show!

Quynh Vi 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* One Of The LTQFF Yo!*

(in reply to tallnlankyrn)
Post #: 2
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 6:47:51 PM   
NhuLoanJr

=( Nhu Loan performed ONCE? So they remixed Lam Phuong's song?

Trung Tâm Thúy Nga, niềm vui của đời người. Xóa hết nỗi lo âu, xoa dịu nỗi đau.

(in reply to ngoc_lien)
Post #: 3
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 6:50:13 PM   
Pham Duy Long

OMG!!! Thanks for the review
Minh Tuyet was so hot!!!
Can't wait this dvd come out

Love Minh Tuyet forever
http://www.facebook.com/dragonduy12

__________ DRAGON ______________

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 4
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 6:57:28 PM   
mnn2880

omg.  ltq got 3 songs!
da shows sounds awesome!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
can't wait for the dvd already!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING UP THE REVIEW IN SUCH A SHORT TIME!!!

Nhac Kich: Chuyen Tinh Thoi Chinh Chien – The Son & Nhu Quynh
in this song what do you mean by the other singers coming out to sing small parts?  and were they like onstage the whole time or for a brief time?

and was Lam Phuong with nnn and kd during the whole show or did he just come out at the end?

(in reply to Pham Duy Long)
Post #: 5
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 7:03:44 PM   
Dong Phuong

Thanks very much for the review.  Although the reviews sound good, but the song list is a big disappointment to me.  Like Asia's recent composer videos, instead of using those great Lam Phương songs that have not been used before, or some of his new songs that should have received more attention, Thúy Nga tends to use 70%-80% of the songs that were in PBN22 and PBN28.  I don't really see the point of doing a third video for a composer when you just basically reuse all the songs in the first two?  What happen to "Lá Thư Miền Trung", "Buồn Chi Em Ơi"? 

and Như Quỳnh only in one performance?  OH COME ON...of all the videos, I think this should be the ones that she should sing more...I think TN gives too much performances to the contestants and to some of the female singers...truly disappointed.

(in reply to Pham Duy Long)
Post #: 6
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 7:27:27 PM   
toyotacars

I'm wondering why Nhu Quynh had only one performance?  I'm disappointed too.

(in reply to Dong Phuong)
Post #: 7
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 7:28:03 PM   
tallnlankyrn

Yea I was hoping that Nhu Loan would be in another song like a hop ca or something but I'm just glad that she was there and you wont be disappointed with the performance. Also I think maybe they gave Nhu Quynh only one sang is because she just had her baby and I guess they didnt want to make her work even more, so fast, at leastt thats what i think, also the song is pretty long too.

(in reply to Dong Phuong)
Post #: 8
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 7:51:52 PM   
shanekiller

why Nhu Quynh only has one performance?
jeex
anyways, glad she came back

N
h
u

Q
u
y
n
h

(in reply to tallnlankyrn)
Post #: 9
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 7:55:29 PM   
mnn2880

her song seems like it was really long and elaborate.  it's the quality not the quantity that counts.  besides, she just got back from giving birth. 

(in reply to shanekiller)
Post #: 10
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 8:08:19 PM   
ban_toi

quote:

ORIGINAL: toyotacars

I'm wondering why Nhu Quynh had only one performance?  I'm disappointed too.

tuy chị Như chỉ diễn 1 tiết mục nhưng đây là tiết mục chính, nổi bật của ct và có đến 6 bài hát trong tiết mục này

(in reply to toyotacars)
Post #: 11
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 8:14:25 PM   
boigeorge00

as much as i like some of the contestants..i dont like how they have so many performances of them..and as much as i dont like david meng, he still won..so it's gonna get people talkin when the winner isn't in it and the reject contestants are in it.  AND huong giang ending the show?? OK??

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 12
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 8:20:29 PM   
NhuLoanJr

whoa whoa cal down my friend! Saving the best for last ey yeah! Davin voice dousent match que huong music! He should stick to nhac tre!

Trung Tâm Thúy Nga, niềm vui của đời người. Xóa hết nỗi lo âu, xoa dịu nỗi đau.

(in reply to boigeorge00)
Post #: 13
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 8:22:49 PM   
phuongxa

I wish NQ has more songs, but at least she back, how does she looks anyway?

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 14
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 8:22:58 PM   
mexanh

Thank you tallnlankyrn. I think chi Thuy Tien sang Chi co em, not cho co em. Chi Tien had only one song  

http://www.facebook.com/tastudio
http://www.facebook.com/kimnutrition
http://www.facebook.com/thuytienus

Post #: 15
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 8:23:10 PM   
hichauhi

Omg... I'm soooooooo excited that chị Như has come back... Btw, does anyone by any chance have a pic of her recently? I miss her... really do...

Whereever I go I know the road will lead back to you! ^^

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 16
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 8:37:06 PM   
boigeorge00

quote:

ORIGINAL: NhuLoanJr

whoa whoa cal down my friend! Saving the best for last ey yeah! Davin voice dousent match que huong music! He should stick to nhac tre!

why u tellin me to calm down.. was i swearing in my post or being that aggressive?..and she aint the best

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 17
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 9:04:03 PM   
orchid_thanh

Mong rang se co them 1 bai MTV cua Chi Nhu Quynh  khi DVD phat hanh . cho chi Nhu hat co 1 bai thi buon qua 

Post #: 18
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 9:06:38 PM   
shanekiller

quote:

ORIGINAL: orchid_thanh

Mong rang se co them 1 bai MTV cua Chi Nhu Quynh  khi DVD phat hanh . cho chi Nhu hat co 1 bai thi buon qua 

yea yea I suggest this idea

N
h
u

Q
u
y
n
h

(in reply to orchid_thanh)
Post #: 19
RE: PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) - 5/5/2007 9:15:38 PM   
WontonSoup

why your favorite singer sing only once? quality not quantity. Once is better than nothing.  duhh

(in reply to shanekiller)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> PBN 88: Lam Phuong 3 - Duong Ve Que Huong (review) Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode