Thúy Nga Forum

Feedback after watching Thuy Nga Paris 90

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> Feedback after watching Thuy Nga Paris 90 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Feedback after watching Thuy Nga Paris 90 - 12/27/2007 6:00:42 PM   
T007

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been and always will be a fan of Thuy Nga Paris (TNP). After watching TNP 90- Chan Dung Nguoi Phu Nu VN- I have one suggestion to voice up. At the end of the show, there were 3 bouquet of flowers brought out to two Nu Tu, one Su Co and NOT to Mrs Tim. From watching Tim's face, I could see and feel her disappointment and embarassment. After the outstanding performances of this wonderful show, this "lacking-one-bouquet" showed the unprofessional of TNP and irrespectful to Tim. I hope Thuy Nga would issues an appology letter to Mrs. Tim and I hope Tim would open her heart (as always) to accept this.
  Please correct this mistake. There is nothing worser than betrayed a good heart, especially from a foreigner, to the VNmese people.

Best.
Post #: 1
RE: Feedback after watching Thuy Nga Paris 90 - 12/27/2007 6:34:44 PM   
John

If you watch closely, you will notice that Tim also received a bouquet of flowers. It just so happens that the moment when the flowers were delivered were not seen on the DVD. I think out of a sign of pure respect, the 3 guests of religious affiliations were presented with the flowers first. It was evident that Thuy Nga treated all 4 of these special guests with the utmost respect and admiration. If you watched the short clip at the end of disc 2, you will have seen that Thuy Nga set up a fundraiser event for these 4 special guests at their retail store in California. It was also mentioned that the money gathered from the Paris By Night singers was presented to Miss Tim.

(in reply to T007)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> Feedback after watching Thuy Nga Paris 90 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode