Thúy Nga Forum

Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 3:03:33 AM   
duongtinh2loidi

Hi All,

everybody talking about best Sounds or better to say THE BEST LIVE SOUNDS
I am very sorry to say, that what i heard from Knott Berry Farm Today ( Paris By Night 92)
is not the reallity. That is not true what the peoples said about the BEST SOUNDS!!!
The Sounds what i heard was terrible. The Stage too.... simply the dead....
The Atmosphere was absolutely DEAD.... there was no feeling about BIG...SHOW

Somebody with other ideas ???? I am very disap.... Of Thuy Nga Show

Sorry Thuy Nga, but i was always your Fans.... for a long time.... but this time ?
maybe not !!!!
Post #: 1
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 3:10:33 AM   
LoveTrinhLam

Yes You RIGHT!!!! There was something wrong with Thuy Nga today,
what ????? I don^t know... but somethings made me unhappy about the Soundz.
NOT COOOLLLLLL...... BAD ************))))))))

LOVE TRAN THAI HOA AND TRINH LAM LOLOLLLLLLL

(in reply to duongtinh2loidi)
Post #: 2
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 3:41:52 AM   
ban_toi

nếu vậy chương trình kì này hát live ah, hy vọng show chủ nhật khá hơn 

(in reply to LoveTrinhLam)
Post #: 3
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 3:49:54 AM   
TruongTienThuan

hat LIVE ma nghe nhu la CHET UON vay do .....

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 4
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 3:53:37 AM   
NhuLoanFan4Eva

The show was pretty good, and the stage was nice too.
Here's a songlist of what I can remember off the top of my head (Not in order):

- Opening: Lien Khuc with Ho Le Thu, Nhu Loan, & Thuy Van
- Di Vang: Minh Tuyet & Bang Kieu
- Sa Mac Tinh Yeu: Nguyet Anh, Chia Khoa Tinh Yeu: Ngoc Lien
- Huong Giang & Tran Thai Hoa
- Quang Le & Y Lan + short interview afterwards
- Quynh Vi & Trinh Lam (new song by Trinh Lam)
- Nhu Loan & Nguyen Thang (They sang the Korean song "I Don't Love You Enough" with vietnamese lyrics)
- Bao Han & Duong Trieu Vu (Bao Han fans will love this. Her acting was so good)
- Ho Le Thu & Luu Viet Hung
- Huong Lan & Hong Nga
- Tu Quyen & Luong Tung Quang (They sang a Korean song from the movie "Full House" in vietnamese)
- Ha Phuong & Manh Quynh
- Cam Ly solo
- Huong Thuy & The Son
- Minh Tuyet, Cam Ly, & Ha Phuong
- Quang Dung & Khanh Ha
- Khanh Ly & Bang Kieu
- Luu Bich & Thuy Tien (Vietnamese lyrics written by Thuy Tien)
- Mai Thien Van & Quang Le
- Closing: Minh Tuyet, Ngoc Lien, Nguyet Anh, Quynh Vi, Tu Quyen, Duong Trieu Vu, Luong Tung Quang, Nguyen Thang, Bang Kieu, & Trinh Lam

That's all I can remember right now. I'll add more if I remember.

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 5
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 4:23:08 AM   
pham_alex

vay ha de coi ngay mai co hay hon ko

(in reply to NhuLoanFan4Eva)
Post #: 6
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 4:30:04 AM   
quangduy

2 ban moi vao duongtinh2loidi va lovetrinh(co the la 1 nguoi),che show thuy nga qua troi, chac la fan asia qua day tao user de lam giam su ung ho cua moi nguoi ne.nghi lam!!!!!!!!
songlist ki nay hay qua,ma sao de huong lan hat vong co hoai vay,chan thiet,thik nghe hl hat nhac tinh hon.

(in reply to pham_alex)
Post #: 7
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 5:07:44 AM   
ban_toi

sao có nhìu người fái chụp mũ người khác thế

(in reply to quangduy)
Post #: 8
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 6:13:33 AM   
pe_tho297

sao ko co chuong trinh 93 the , sao huong thuy hat co 1 bai la the nao huhu

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 9
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 8:23:50 AM   
duongtinh2loidi

HI QUANGDUY.....I AM DEFI...KO PHAI LA FANS CUA ASIA...

NHUNG CAI GI KO DUNG THI MINH SE NOI LA KO DUNG
HAY THI KHEN, DO THE CHE. CO THE THOI!!!! THATS WHY
WE ALL ARE IN THIS FORUM

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 10
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 8:49:00 AM   
Tuyết_Anh

Để ý cả ba cái nick ''duongtinh2loidi'', ''TruongTienThuan'', ''LoveTrinhLam'' đều có những đặc điểm giống nhau:

1. Viết tiếng Việt không bỏ dấu.

2. Có cái kiểu viết giống nhau, một số từ trong bài viết của ba cái nick này viết chữ lớn , điển hình là mấy chữ này "BAD", "LIVE'', "CHET'', "RIGHT'', ect...

3.Nick này mới vừa post bài là nick khác nhảy nhảy vô post bài liền

4. Đều post bài nói về một topic.

Tui nghĩ ba người này chỉ là một người mà thôi và không phải là fan của Thúy Nga mà là fan của trung tâm ca nhạc khác.

Post #: 11
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 10:29:29 AM   
d.touch

This is the best show I haven't seen by Thuynga.
The stage quiet simple but look elegant. I love it.
All songs requested are pretty good. I love Quynh Anh
sang "****o Vietnam". Her voice sound very foreigner like
listening to a mot nguoi ngoai quoc hat not a vietnamese.
Besides, Nguyen Hung number and Trinh Lam va Quynh Vi
number are my favorite.
Opening  and closing per'med are also very joyfull.
Am thanh lan nay hoi nho.
my seat way in the last row and I barely hear what comedy perfmed.....by
the way I don't like the comedy.
Nguyen Thang sang so badly....his voice sound very weak....that Nhu Loan controll over it.
If I don't wanna say he the worst one at the show.
I don't think all singers sang live at the show....since a few mistake over Nhu Loan va Y Lan.
Song lyric playing before they held the micro up.
Tiet muc cua Ho Le Thu va Luu Viet Hung I also love it......minor accident that Ho Le Thu make the
turn and hit one of the dancers.
This show I feel like we enjoy Thuynga dancers perfmed more than usuall show. They all did a very
fantastic arts.

(in reply to Tuyết_Anh)
Post #: 12
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 2:07:04 PM   
congacon

quote:

ORIGINAL: duongtinh2loidi

Hi All,

I am very sorry to say, that what i heard from Knott Berry Farm Today ( Paris By Night 92)
is not the reallity. That is not true what the peoples said about the BEST SOUNDS!!!

Sorry Thuy Nga, but i was always your Fans.... for a long time.... but this time ?
maybe not !!!!

if u went to the show can u give us some specific details about the show. bc based on your entry i have a feeling that u didn't attend the show. the way u talked is out of no where. we need CONCRETE EVIDENCE as why it was bad?

i hope u r not an asia's guerrilla.....

Post #: 13
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 3:46:49 PM   
HeAvEnZcHiLd

So this is what happens when somebody comes in with a negative review of PBN? How strange, I don't see anyone asking for such things as "concrete evidence" and demanding a background check, alleging people to be the same people, when a GOOD review of PBN comes up.

This is not a war, you guys allege them to be Asia's spies and Asia's guerillas? Where are YOUR concrete evidence?

BTW, I'm not one of your alleged PBN haters, I'm a huge fan of PBN, but the way you guys are acting, really gives a bad image of how a PBN fan should be!

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 14
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 4:31:54 PM   
congacon

quote:

ORIGINAL: HeAvEnZcHiLd

So this is what happens when somebody comes in with a negative review of PBN? How strange, I don't see anyone asking for such things as "concrete evidence" and demanding a background check, alleging people to be the same people, when a GOOD review of PBN comes up.

This is not a war, you guys allege them to be Asia's spies and Asia's guerillas? Where are YOUR concrete evidence?

BTW, I'm not one of your alleged PBN haters, I'm a huge fan of PBN, but the way you guys are acting, really gives a bad image of how a PBN fan should be!

do u even know what "concrete evidence" mean?

"negative review" and trash talking are not the same. his review is nothing but trash talking. when people give out a review they better make sure it is in a kind of constructive cricitism rather than trash talking.

if the sound was bad then he should have stated how so. eg. like poor arrangement, singers sang poorly, etc. that atmostphere was "dead", that sounded like he has attended a funeral rather than a musical show.

when did i called him a "asia's guerrilla"? did u understand the context of my comment? all i said was "I HOPE he is not an asia's guerrilla".

(in reply to HeAvEnZcHiLd)
Post #: 15
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 4:56:19 PM   
littlebell

quote:

ORIGINAL: congacon

quote:

ORIGINAL: duongtinh2loidi

Hi All,

maybe not !!!!

if u went to the show can u give us some specific details about the show. bc based on your entry i have a feeling that u didn't attend the show. the way u talked is out of no where. we need CONCRETE EVIDENCE as why it was bad?

i hope u r not an asia's guerrilla.....

I must agree with you on this. It is not that we are trying to create a bad image of Thuy Nga's fans but this person just seem to contradict him/herself. As someone has pointed out, the few critized posts in this topic seem to have similar writing style ( so similar that I am 80% that those are from the same person taking into account that the registering dates for 2 of those people are basically 1 day apart).
These members have been registered since last year, didn't post anything until recently and suddenly came back at once to criticize the same show. Coincidence? i think not. I think we have enough evidence to conclude that this is the same person.
And, if this is a Thuy Nga fan just trying to give constructive citizism, he/she doesn't need to register several accounts to do this. I think it is plausible to conclude that this is an ASIAN fan trying to undermine Thuy Nga. Besides, he/she said that he/she is a PBN fan but has been saying that ASIA is way better in one of the other posts.

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 16
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 9:45:39 PM   
Ai Quoc

Um...someone deleted my post

(in reply to littlebell)
Post #: 17
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 11:05:17 PM   
TuQuyen Queen_Angel

sao không thấy Poster của PBN 92 vậy .

NguyetAnh_KhiNguoiXaToi__(*Mai Mai Khong Phai*)
http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/nguyetanh.khinguoixatoi

(in reply to Ai Quoc)
Post #: 18
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/11/2008 11:17:54 PM   
littlebell

I thinkthe admin has posted the poster up in some other topic. Check the older topics. :]

(in reply to TuQuyen Queen_Angel)
Post #: 19
RE: Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 - 5/12/2008 12:30:16 AM   
HeAvEnZcHiLd

quote:

ORIGINAL: congacon

do u even know what "concrete evidence" mean?

"negative review" and trash talking are not the same. his review is nothing but trash talking. when people give out a review they better make sure it is in a kind of constructive cricitism rather than trash talking.

if the sound was bad then he should have stated how so. eg. like poor arrangement, singers sang poorly, etc. that atmostphere was "dead", that sounded like he has attended a funeral rather than a musical show.

when did i called him a "asia's guerrilla"? did u understand the context of my comment? all i said was "I HOPE he is not an asia's guerrilla".

I don't know what YOU mean by "concrete evidence" but to me, in order to justify the term "concrete evidence", that evidence, so called, must be so conclusive as to be able to point to a specific plausible outcome.

The problem in relations to the attitudes displayed in this thread does not relate to whether the nature of the post are so called "negative review" or "trash talk". I'm speaking generally of anything which is in its nature "negative" which happens to pop up in these forums. You ask for your so called "concrete evidence" in relation to the "negative" aspects only. I don't mean to single out d.touch, but sorry, how come nobody asked for the so caleld "concrete evidence" in relation to why the show was good? Why was the stage simple but elegant? Why was the song requested good? That is not concrete evidence which points towards a good show. So why should the fan whom complained about the sound quality, being not up to standard in his opinion be forced to give your so called "concrete evidence" ?? The mind boggles :-)

One last thing, the points I mentioned in regards to alleging other fans as Asia's spies or guerillas or whatever it is that you choose to call it, is a general point. Just because they didn't like a show doesn't mean that they're acting for a competitor. It is COMPLETELY legitimate for a PBN fan to be disappointed with PBN. If, to be a PBN fan means to find absolutely every PBN product to be simply "the best", then there must be something very disturbed about the mindsets of so called PBN fans.

I don't mean to cause a war (or personally attack anyone, congacon). But judging from an objective point of few, I cannot help but speak up when I read this topic about the words pointed towards these people, who COULD just simply be disappointed in a PBN show anything nothing more.

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Thuy Nga Paris By Night 92 Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode