Thúy Nga Forum

RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia - 6/10/2008 7:36:28 AM   
boigeorge00

quote:

ORIGINAL: princessLC

quote:

ORIGINAL: boigeorge00

sorry to say but Asia is improving everyday while TN seems to be taking a leap backwards..I mean the last 2 videos were snooze fests for me.  Also something else that frustrates me is that they seem to be abandoning their veteran singers who have been with them and promoting new people for whatever reason...with all these rumors of singers leaving just further proves this point.  However, from the appearance aspect such as lighting, stage, costume, hair, makeup (aka the more superficial) TN wins hands down.

I usually really enjoy reading your posts and I happen to agree with a lot of the points you make but I disagree with a few things you said in the above comment. I don't think appearance aspects are superficial, they are crucial components that determines the success of a show. If the music is good and the stage and costumes looks like poo then who would tune in? They can just buy the CDs to listen to the music. I actually don't think Asia is improving everyday, I think the content quality of their show fluctuates and is quite inconsistent. They could produce a really good show this time but then their next one could be total crap. I mean La Thu Tu Chien Truong was good but The Gioi Tinh Yeu was lameeeee and the one before that was just average.They don't have a definite trend of improvements (JMO). But I agree with everything else you said.

i guess i didn't come across clear in my post, but appearance is also very important to me as well...which is one of the reasons why i have always liked TN but its just that as of late, their content is really dissapointing to me, and it's just not like how they used to be (PBN 60's-70's era) where everything was pretty much flawless and asia couldn't hold a candle to them. I thought the newest asia was really good as well but what irritates me about asia is that their so political, and the fact that every video there seems to be something about the war, which I'm sure is the reason why the next person may like asia, it's just based on personal preferences. 

(in reply to princessLC)
Post #: 161
RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia - 6/10/2008 10:44:17 AM   
Le_Chi

I love The Gioi Tinh Yeu but La Thu Tu Chien Truong is a disaster even the war die hard wouldn't swear was worth the candle.  The Gioi Tinh Yeu is true music whereas La Thu Tu Chien Truong is another lame attempt to milk the long dead war.  Talking about beating a dead horse!

Thuy Nga also had good and disappointing shows but I understand it was not due to their lack of effort.  PBN in Korea is an example of this. The contents were excellent, the music was fabulous but the show was hammered primarily by the poor video and sound quality, otherwise it would have been one of the best Paris By Night in history. Effort wise, Thuy Nga was consistently showing their commitments to bring new ideas to the audience.  Asia's only commitment is to depress us, and they do it for a living, sadly.

< Message edited by Le_Chi -- 6/10/2008 1:54:38 PM >

(in reply to WiTHOuTaSoL)
Post #: 162
RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia - 6/10/2008 11:54:48 PM   
Lind@

Paris By Night is taking huge leaps and their shows are phenomenal! Duong Ve Que Huong brought back Lam Phuong's music and was taped in Houston for the second time. Paris By Night In Korea was the first time Thuynga had ever taped outside of France, US and Canada. Chan Dung Nguoi Phu Nu Viet Nam showed how significant vietnamese women are. Hue Saigon Hanoi brought us back to the land of our home. Clearly the recent shows that Thuynga has displayed are truly and undoubtly beautiful. They are really stepping up, slowly reaching the big 25th Anniversary to the 100th edition of Paris By Night. Yet Thuynga does have their flaws on product quality when it comes to DVDs and CDs. But I suppose that's their only flaw.

On the subject of the topic. Nhu Quynh in Asia, I see her talent isn't exceeding at all. I just don't seem to be as proud of Nhu Quynh as I was before in Thuynga. In Thuynga a while back, I was so proud of Nhu Quynh, her voice was perfect, her voice was graceful and so pleasuring. I could never say there was a singer that could ever surpass the talent she had in Paris By Night. She was truly the best vietnamese singer ever. Suddenly, my feelings towards it have dropped and I just don't feel like a fan of Nhu Quynh anymore.

Nhu Quynh in Thuynga ..

(in reply to Le_Chi)
Post #: 163
RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia - 6/11/2008 1:15:36 AM   
princessLC

quote:

ORIGINAL: WiTHOuTaSoL

well thats because lately pbn has more negatives than positives in my opinion. i liked duong ve que huong and chan dung nguoi phu nu viet nam- but the talent show, pbn in korea, ha noi hue saigon (soo dissappointing), tieu vuong hoi- and the two upcoming dvd's arent my taste.

Fair enough. Does that mean you're going to defend Thuy Nga when someone makes an unfair judgement towards it? Just doesn't seem that way.

Post #: 164
RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia - 6/11/2008 1:21:20 AM   
princessLC

quote:

quote:

quote:

sorry to say but Asia is improving everyday while TN seems to be taking a leap backwards..I mean the last 2 videos were snooze fests for me.  Also something else that frustrates me is that they seem to be abandoning their veteran singers who have been with them and promoting new people for whatever reason...with all these rumors of singers leaving just further proves this point.  However, from the appearance aspect such as lighting, stage, costume, hair, makeup (aka the more superficial) TN wins hands down.

I usually really enjoy reading your posts and I happen to agree with a lot of the points you make but I disagree with a few things you said in the above comment. I don't think appearance aspects are superficial, they are crucial components that determines the success of a show. If the music is good and the stage and costumes looks like poo then who would tune in? They can just buy the CDs to listen to the music. I actually don't think Asia is improving everyday, I think the content quality of their show fluctuates and is quite inconsistent. They could produce a really good show this time but then their next one could be total crap. I mean La Thu Tu Chien Truong was good but The Gioi Tinh Yeu was lameeeee and the one before that was just average.They don't have a definite trend of improvements (JMO). But I agree with everything else you said.

i guess i didn't come across clear in my post, but appearance is also very important to me as well...which is one of the reasons why i have always liked TN but its just that as of late, their content is really dissapointing to me, and it's just not like how they used to be (PBN 60's-70's era) where everything was pretty much flawless and asia couldn't hold a candle to them. I thought the newest asia was really good as well but what irritates me about asia is that their so political, and the fact that every video there seems to be something about the war, which I'm sure is the reason why the next person may like asia, it's just based on personal preferences. 

I just don't get what PBN is doing wrong lately. They just don't seem to have the "it" factor in there like they used it. Despite that, I still don't think Asia can hold a torch to PBN, at least not right now anyways. I kind of have to hold my breath every time I watch an Asia show since I never know if it's going to be good or bad. They're just too inconsistent. I don't think being political is a bad thing, history can repeat itself if forgotten...but they do milk it for all its worth, which seems to be doing well for them since old people loveee it and they are the ones buys the product (mostly).

(in reply to boigeorge00)
Post #: 165
RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia - 6/11/2008 8:08:56 PM   
WiTHOuTaSoL

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: WiTHOuTaSoL

well thats because lately pbn has more negatives than positives in my opinion. i liked duong ve que huong and chan dung nguoi phu nu viet nam- but the talent show, pbn in korea, ha noi hue saigon (soo dissappointing), tieu vuong hoi- and the two upcoming dvd's arent my taste.

Fair enough. Does that mean you're going to defend Thuy Nga when someone makes an unfair judgement towards it? Just doesn't seem that way.

only if i find their argument against tn ridiculous

Lam Thuy Van - Y Phuong - Nguyen Khang <3

visit my page at http://www.koidesignstudio.com/home.html

(in reply to princessLC)
Post #: 166
RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia - 6/16/2008 4:05:59 AM   
aden_1tìnhyêu

Stop here, please!

Post #: 167
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> RE: NhuQuynh - trung tam Asia Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode