Thúy Nga Forum

THAN DONG Nguyen Huy

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> THAN DONG Nguyen Huy Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
THAN DONG Nguyen Huy - 9/5/2008 12:24:55 AM   
vivi_ri

(Old Comment)
I am a hardcore Thuy Nga fan... and I was so disappointed that I cannot attend the show in September. However, after reading the list of singers... I realized that I am not missing out much.

At first I asked myself, who the heck is THAN DONG NGUYEN HUY? When I read "Than Dong" I figured it must be an old man, probably a musician that TN is honoring, so he must be pretty cool.
Then I googled the name and to my surprise, or should I say, HORROR, I found myself watching a little boy on youtube singing in a high screechy voice, dressed up like a gay version of Micheal Jackson's thriller, attempting to sing and dance on stage. How can this boy even sport a title such as "than dong" when he sounds like such an annoying little freakshow?!!
Whose big idea was it to invite this...thing and can I punch you in the face for such a stupid decision?!
Someone said in the other thread that inviting this boy is going to make TN appear CHEAP, and I absolutely agree. Do we really need talent, or should I say lack of talent as this? I mean, why cant TN save the money that is WASTED on this...thing and have other singers like DALENA, TAM DOAN, etc... be on the show instead?
This is such a joke I think I'm going to puke when this comes out to DVD. Someone said not to judge until we see this boy in the concert. I am not just judging, I am ABSOLUTELY APPALLED at such a decision made by TN.

(NEW COMMENT)
Ok, ok, let me set the record straight. I posted this thread A LONG TIME AGO. I admit that Nguyen Huy proved me wrong when he got on the PBN stage and gave the audience a really entertaining performance. I made a comment in another thread relating to Nguyen Huy that I will retract me negative comments and give him credit for working so hard for others to take him seriously as a young artist. I thought this thread was long dead so I never bothered to stir up the old embers again but since there are a few members here who were offended by my comments so I had to come back and try to clear the air.

I hope you all can move on from this and not let this get too out of hand. I already retracted my negative comments and I applaud him for the good performance on PBN 94. Move on already. There are plenty more things out there to criticize, debate, discuss and cry over! Lock this thread and move on peeps.

< Message edited by vivi_ri -- 1/27/2009 11:20:26 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/5/2008 8:35:04 AM   
LAguy

Than Dong means talented kid.
anyway, he is an annoying little freak.  just can't stand him.

(in reply to vivi_ri)
Post #: 2
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/5/2008 8:49:00 AM   
boigeorge00

i saw him once live in VN andd apparently his parents used to be really poor and then they let him perform and now they pretty much live off of him. He is annoying and innappropriate but he is just a kid so blame his parents for letting him cross the line. But how he got into PBN or who invited him is beyond me. 

(in reply to LAguy)
Post #: 3
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/5/2008 9:35:41 AM   
Le_Chi

I have no clue who this guy is, and have been afraid to google him and spoil the surprise.  But I enjoy reading your post.  Now I'm tempted to look into this...

(in reply to vivi_ri)
Post #: 4
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/5/2008 10:35:45 AM   
NguyenHungFan

Theo tui thấy thì em bé này là miniture của William Hung.
TN mời N-Huy là một thất vọng, nhưng vài năm gần đây, sự mời mộc ca sĩ của TN luôn làm tui thất vọng nên tui đã bắt đầy làm quen với sự thất vọng này .

(in reply to Le_Chi)
Post #: 5
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/5/2008 8:09:14 PM   
L_T_P

Just watch the video on YouTube.  This kid seems to have some talent, just misguided.
Afterall he is a kid.  His parents need help.

(in reply to NguyenHungFan)
Post #: 6
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/5/2008 8:11:20 PM   
tronglinh

các bác cứ từ từ xem là cháu nó lên làm cái trò gì đã, sau đó muốn đấm ai thì đấm mà đá ai thì đá

Yêu em, vì chỉ biết đó là em

(in reply to L_T_P)
Post #: 7
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/5/2008 9:25:04 PM   
Rolling Stone

TL đúng là sên mà, đợi tới lúc đó thì cũng y chang hồi scandal của Kiều Oanh thôi.

()'' ''' ''()
(, ' o ' ,)
(,,,) ||| (,,,)
(,,,)-V-(,,,)

(in reply to tronglinh)
Post #: 8
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/5/2008 10:39:06 PM   
TomCruise

quote:

ORIGINAL: L_T_P

Just watch the video on YouTube.  This kid seems to have some talent, just misguided.
Afterall he is a kid.  His parents need help.

Totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(in reply to L_T_P)
Post #: 9
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 12:13:16 AM   
Biatch

He is so horrible i feel bad for him. his parents are such losers if they are just sitting back and taking in all the money they are making from him. However, I still dont understand why TN has to invite him. I thought they did enough by asking Be Xuan Mai to come on a couple of shows. Enough with the child "stars". TN should strictly have professional ADULT singers.

(in reply to TomCruise)
Post #: 10
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 12:45:31 AM   
vivi_ri

Ok, if his history is really sad and his family is really poor, then I don't have anything against him for trying to make it in the entertainment industry. People have to make a living somehow if he is getting paid for doing this, then I have nothing against it.

I still dont think it was smart for TN to invite him for this particular show.

(in reply to Biatch)
Post #: 11
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 1:51:47 AM   
tronglinh

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rolling Stone

TL đúng là sên mà, đợi tới lúc đó thì cũng y chang hồi scandal của Kiều Oanh thôi.

RS nói cũng có lý

Yêu em, vì chỉ biết đó là em

(in reply to Rolling Stone)
Post #: 12
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 4:53:16 AM   
TomCruise

TomCruise ung ho y kien ThuyNga moi be NguyenHuy ve hat boi vi NH that su la mot tai nang, co the noi la than dong, chi mong ThuyNga chon nhac phu hop cho Nguyen Huy hat thoi. 

Rat ung ho Nguyen Huy

(in reply to tronglinh)
Post #: 13
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 7:32:28 AM   
Rolling Stone

quote:

ORIGINAL: tronglinh

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rolling Stone

RS nói cũng có lý

Thanks, TL nói cũng ba phải.

()'' ''' ''()
(, ' o ' ,)
(,,,) ||| (,,,)
(,,,)-V-(,,,)

(in reply to tronglinh)
Post #: 14
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 8:55:03 AM   
L_T_P

quote:

ORIGINAL: vivi_ri

Ok, if his history is really sad and his family is really poor, then I don't have anything against him for trying to make it in the entertainment industry. People have to make a living somehow if he is getting paid for doing this, then I have nothing against it.

Sorry, I am totally against this - child slave.  Looking at this kid ... may be 7-8 years old, is being used a money making tool.  If this is the case, and we can't confirm as this is all pure speculation (as a rumor from one poster), than the parents should be put in jail.  Please, lets kids be kids.  It is better that way.

There are many ways to show off dancing skills, and being like Michael Jackson in his crotch rubbing moves isn't one of them.

I have no problem if TN invites him, but please choose the performance appropriately.  Please.

(in reply to vivi_ri)
Post #: 15
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 11:01:49 AM   
lil_crazy_boi_25

ahah a gay version of MJ!!!thats funny... just when things cant get any worse:P

Tú Quyên - Bằng Kiều - Trizzie Phương Trinh - Trịnh Lam - Ngọc Anh

(in reply to L_T_P)
Post #: 16
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 11:04:09 AM   
lil_crazy_boi_25

in some ways i agreed with u.... but if he is talented then i dont see y not

(in reply to lil_crazy_boi_25)
Post #: 17
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 2:28:03 PM   
puppyLo16

At least Xuan Mai had a squeaky clean image performing, they dress him up like a gangster and dancing around with girls with barely there outfits thinking grown ups would think it's cute, it isn't. God I feel sorry for him, he'll got nuts like Britney did and she started out the same age as him too.

Check this out!

http://mnnlo.blogspot.com/
http://www.vietpopstars.com

(in reply to lil_crazy_boi_25)
Post #: 18
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 2:39:09 PM   
boigeorge00

quote:

ORIGINAL: L_T_P

quote:

ORIGINAL: vivi_ri

Sorry, I am totally against this - child slave.  Looking at this kid ... may be 7-8 years old, is being used a money making tool.  If this is the case, and we can't confirm as this is all pure speculation (as a rumor from one poster), than the parents should be put in jail.  Please, lets kids be kids.  It is better that way.

There are many ways to show off dancing skills, and being like Michael Jackson in his crotch rubbing moves isn't one of them.

I have no problem if TN invites him, but please choose the performance appropriately.  Please.

its not a rumor or speculation..its the TRUTH!..my mom is friends with the show promoter and he was actually the one that introduced this boy to the industry in the first place...this was a few years ago before he had a chance to come to the US.  his parents accompanied him to the show and after the performance they were in the car with him when people ran after to "li xi" him money (but he gave it to his parents and they gladly took it of course.)  at that time he was only like 6-7 and pretty cute too but now he just crossed the line and is just annoying and creepy..sadly there's a lot of adults that think he's "cute," my mom being one of them

(in reply to L_T_P)
Post #: 19
RE: THAN DONG Nguyen Huy--> THAN QUY what a FREAK! - 9/6/2008 9:53:44 PM   
lil_crazy_boi_25

quote:

ORIGINAL: puppyLo16

At least Xuan Mai had a squeaky clean image performing, they dress him up like a gangster and dancing around with girls with barely there outfits thinking grown ups would think it's cute, it isn't. God I feel sorry for him, he'll got nuts like Britney did and she started out the same age as him too.

yeaa soo clean they she doesnt even appear on TN anymore... hmm
and how would u know if he would go nuts liek Britney.... viet showbiz kids dont have as much pressure as kids like Britney do.... not implying anything but seriously... how many viet showbiz kids have turn out to b like Britney?

(in reply to puppyLo16)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Ý Kiến Ðóng Góp >> THAN DONG Nguyen Huy Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode