Thúy Nga Forum

danh sach bai hat PBN 95

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Female Singers] >> Bảo Hân's Tribe >> danh sach bai hat PBN 95 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/11/2009 6:34:17 AM   
mai*iu*PBN

1. Neu Chi Con Mot Ngay De Song (Hoai An) - TRAN THAI HOA, THE SON, DON HO, BANG KIEU, KHANH LY, KHANH HA, QUANG LE, HUONG THUY, MAI THIEN VAN, HO LE THU, QUYNH VI, HUONG GIANG, NGUYET ANH, TU QUYEN, TRUC LAM, TRUC LINH, LUONG TUNG QUANG, MINH TUYET, NGOC LIEN, LUU VIET HUNG, DUONG TRIEU VU

2. Hay Cu La Tinh Nhan (Tu Minh) - Y LAN

3. Tan Co "Neu Chung Minh Cach Tro" (Tu Nhi, Manh Quynh) - PHI NHUNG, MANH QUYNH

4. Nhung Ngay Mua Gio - NHU LOAN / Noi Nho Diu Em (Bao Chan) - NGUYET ANH

* Trinh Hoi reports from the make-up room

5. Thien Duong Phu Phiem (Truong Le Son) - LUU BICH

* Acknowledge Mai Chau in the audience

6. Mot Nguoi Di (Mai Chau) - HOANG OANH

7. Dong Song Xanh (LV Pham Duy) - NGOC HA

* Trinh Hoi reports from the loading dock

* Acknowledge Huynh Anh in the audience

8. Doi Toi Chi Mot Nguoi (Huynh Anh) - THE SON

9. Co Ua (Lam Phuong) - NGOC LIEN / Nhu Giac Chiem Bao (Lam Phuong) THANH HA

* Acknowledge Lam Phuong in the audience

10. Diem Xua (Trinh Cong Son) - DON HO

11. Dung Dau Trong Long (Hoai An) - MINH TUYET & NGUYEN THANG

* Trinh Hoi reports from the dancer's dressing room

12. Lau Dai Tinh Ai (Tran Thien Thanh) - KHANH LY & NGUYEN NGOC NGAN

13. May Khoi (Duc Huy) - TRINH LAM

* Trinh Hoi interviews famous Vietnamese movie directors

14. Hai Kich "Ve Que Xua" - CHI TAI, VIET HUONG, HOAI TAM, NGUYEN HUY

* Ky Duyen announces winner of mail-in Celebrity Dancing vote

15. Nhac Kich "Ngay Cuoi" - BANG KIEU & QUYNH VI

* NNN interview Thanh Son

* Acknowledge Truong Sa in the audience

16. Xin Con Goi Ten Nhau (Truong Sa) - TRAN THAI HOA

* NNN Interview Le Dinh

17. Neu Anh Dung Hen (Le Dinh) - MAI THIEN VAN

* Trinh Hoi reports from the Video Truck

18. Dung Lua Doi (LV Chu Minh Ky) - DUONG TRIEU VU

19. Tuong Tu Nang Ca Si (Kong Thanh Bich) - QUANG LE

20. Khi Xua Ta Be (Bang Bang) (LV Pham Duy) - MAI TIEN DUNG & HUONG GIANG

* Ky Duyen interviews Bao Han

21. LK Chi Rieng Minh Ta (LV Le Xuan Truong) / Kho Vi Yeu Nang (Tung Chau, Le Huu Ha) - NGUYEN HUNG & THUY VAN

22. Ra Ngo Ma Yeu (Tran Tien) - TRAN THU HA

23. Ao Dai Fashion Show / Nhat Nang (Xuan Loi) & Bien Nho (Trinh Cong Son)
MINH TUYET, TU QUYEN, QUYNH VI, TRUC LAM, TRUC LINH, NGOC LIEN, HUONG THUY, NHU LOAN, BAO HAN, THUY VAN, HO LE THU, THANH HA, NGUYET ANH, LYNDA TRANG DAI

PBN 95 nay co phong van chi Bao han ^^ , tuyet zoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Post #: 1
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/11/2009 8:32:27 AM   
Nguyen567

Mhm...but I thought she deserved another performance for this PBN....ugh....all she is doin is the fashion show...

UGH

sonnynguyen.tumblr.com

(in reply to mai*iu*PBN)
Post #: 2
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/12/2009 12:19:55 AM   
vivi_ri

I know what you mean! If you put them together, she was in the opening, had a duet with Tu Quyen and is the closing number... but even these are not enough! heheh I guess we just want her to have another solo so bad that these just dont add up!

(in reply to Nguyen567)
Post #: 3
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/13/2009 10:01:48 PM   
Ntertainment

Bao Han hasn't stepped it up/ been given to chance to...whatever it is it's too late. Only the best singers get a solo/sing twice. Let's face it, she's not one of them. One a little side note, I do not like Bao Han's new boob job. Boob job gone wrong. Besides, what is she doing with a boob job when she's a stick? I'm very disappointed in you Bao Han!

By twist of fate...we meet.

(in reply to vivi_ri)
Post #: 4
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/14/2009 10:55:55 AM   
vivi_ri

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ntertainment

Bao Han hasn't stepped it up/ been given to chance to...whatever it is it's too late. Only the best singers get a solo/sing twice. Let's face it, she's not one of them. One a little side note, I do not like Bao Han's new boob job. Boob job gone wrong. Besides, what is she doing with a boob job when she's a stick? I'm very disappointed in you Bao Han!

Dude, first of all, it is NOT a boob job. It is called tape and a push up bra. Do you think she is dumb enough to waste money on pumping her boobs when she is so thin?? Go read an American tabloid magazine and you will see that Hollywoods stars have their "big boobs" and "little boobs" day weekly. It's just the magic of props.

If you truly believe  that she is NOT one of the best singers of PBN, why do you think she won 2 awards with DTV and was 1st runner up in the other 2 in our yearbook competition (including FAVORITE FEMALE SINGER)  where FANS get to vote? This may not prove much creditibility to someone like you, but her fans are very hopeful because BH has very loyal fans...You know, fans who don't turn away and criticize her when she doesn't get a solo every once in a while.  

You don't deserve to be disappointed in her, she is disappointed in you. (yes, I stole this from NNN's article. hehehe!)

(in reply to Ntertainment)
Post #: 5
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/14/2009 2:31:15 PM   
boigeorge00

yeah im sick of people who don't know what their talking about saying that she got a boob job..you'd be amazed at what a push up bra can do.  please notice that her boobs aren't any BIGGER especially if you look from the side, her boobs fluctuate daily so do you think she gets implants and takes them out every other week? sorry to dissapoint you but their real.

(in reply to vivi_ri)
Post #: 6
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/15/2009 5:42:06 AM   
kidbin2011

Sao trong PBn 95 kì này cũng có bài " Diễm Xưa" bài này trong PBN 94 có rui mà!

(in reply to boigeorge00)
Post #: 7
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/15/2009 11:47:32 PM   
dontjustlooksilly

OH WOW you are obiviously jealous of Bao Han... that's such a rude comment and i'm reporting you to the MOD. of this forum..
HEY everyone report him or her to the MOD. so we don't have to see he/she rude comment again.

(in reply to Nguyen567)
Post #: 8
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/17/2009 12:18:00 AM   
sweetmemories

I so wreckon Bao Han should have been in the opening of 95 as well and btw sao ma bai cua chi Luu Bich ba hoi la Thien duong phu phiem roi ba hoi la Thien duong co don...xin dinh chinh lai gium nha...

(in reply to dontjustlooksilly)
Post #: 9
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/18/2009 2:58:25 PM   
Ntertainment

quote:

ORIGINAL: boigeorge00

yeah im sick of people who don't know what their talking about saying that she got a boob job..you'd be amazed at what a push up bra can do.  please notice that her boobs aren't any BIGGER especially if you look from the side, her boobs fluctuate daily so do you think she gets implants and takes them out every other week? sorry to dissapoint you but their real.

And I'm am sick of fans who are blind and wont believe anything if it smacked them in the face. I understand though, since I used to be one.

From vietshowbiz

Where is the tape to push up her boobs when her boobs are sagging that low? Where is the push up bra when we can see her nipples right through her dress?

Why do tape/push up bra makes her boob seem like they are one?

It's not a big deal if she gets a boob job, just own it and make it look fit right on your body like Nhu Loan. Bao Han is too thin in all other parts of her body to be having them hanging out like that.

Post #: 10
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/18/2009 5:11:31 PM   
boigeorge00

quote:

quote:

And I'm am sick of fans who are blind and wont believe anything if it smacked them in the face. I understand though, since I used to be one.

From vietshowbiz

Where is the tape to push up her boobs when her boobs are sagging that low? Where is the push up bra when we can see her nipples right through her dress?

It's not a big deal if she gets a boob job, just own it and make it look fit right on your body like Nhu Loan. Bao Han is too thin in all other parts of her body to be having them hanging out like that.

uh what? her boobs have always been small and unless you didn't kno..small boobs don't sag no matter how old you are.  please notice how small they still are even in that picture, its only a "bad" boob job to you because its NOT a boob job..so she has to work what she has so that people don't call her flat.i dont have anything to say to someone who thinks that nhu loan's huge ass watermelons look real on her body.

soo natural! notice how its full and round all over unlike BH which is only full in the center, because she's pushin everythin she has to the center.  There's a lot of ways, and if she's gonna use tape, it's not like she's gonna make it obvious for you. watch out for a picture of her next week when she's flat, only then people will say she just took her implants out

Post #: 11
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/18/2009 8:41:29 PM   
vivi_ri

Even though I don't agree that pushing her boobs to the center is attractive at all, I am going to defend her again by saying that these boobs look "big" but indeed they are hers and they only look like that because they are PUSHED TO THE CENTER!!! Do you think she is going to get a boob job and tell the doctor to make them into ONE GIANT BOOBIE?!! I hate the fact that BH is doing this to her body. I dont see anything so unattractive about looking natural even if she has a small chest. It fits on her thin body and it should just be left alone. she is not flat, she is just petite. I wish she would stop pushing them to the center because they look so unnatural.

Oh, I wasn't going to say anything but even though I think Nhu Loan is a sweet girl, she dresses like a H-O-O-C-H-I-E. No offense intended. I mean, must she always flaunt her watermelons? I don't think it is nice at all. I hate the way she dresses lately. Her latest Music Video in the most recent PBN su cked so bad because of that cheap **** Cat Dolls wannabe outfit at the end. YUCK. I liked it when she first appeared on TN when she didn't used so much of her body to sell.

It is so sad to see these singers working so hard to display their body parts in order to get the attention they think they need.

Post #: 12
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/19/2009 6:38:13 PM   
Useful Braincells

OMG I love this topic. All I can say is that Bao Han's fans are as blind as they are def. Unless you're in complete utter denial,  this girl did have a boob job and they look like they have been squished together. I disagree with whoever that said she didn't get the size appropriate for her skeletal body because I think she did. Her boobs look very small still that is why some of you think it could be a push up bra/ but push up bras can only do so much people, push up bras don't give you more meat. plus, clearly in these pictures, she is not wearing a bra.
As far as Ms NHu Loan goes, at least she admitted to the world that her boobs are fake and she's proud to have them. Not a lot of people can say that and clearly not Bao Han because she hasn't owned up to it yet. If Bao han doesn't want people to know about her boobs she shouldn't wear clothes that reveal so much. In Nhu Loan's defense, I have not seen her in any dress with the cut as low as Bao Han's dress in the pictures. But again, NL can wear whateva she likes because she's proud of her body and has no shame to admit that she had a little help with technology.

(in reply to vivi_ri)
Post #: 13
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/19/2009 8:25:33 PM   
vivi_ri

quote:

ORIGINAL: Useful Braincells

OMG I love this topic. All I can say is that Bao Han's fans are as blind as they are def. Unless you're in complete utter denial,  this girl did have a boob job and they look like they have been squished together. I disagree with whoever that said she didn't get the size appropriate for her skeletal body because I think she did. Her boobs look very small still that is why some of you think it could be a push up bra/ but push up bras can only do so much people, push up bras don't give you more meat. plus, clearly in these pictures, she is not wearing a bra.
As far as Ms NHu Loan goes, at least she admitted to the world that her boobs are fake and she's proud to have them. Not a lot of people can say that and clearly not Bao Han because she hasn't owned up to it yet. If Bao han doesn't want people to know about her boobs she shouldn't wear clothes that reveal so much. In Nhu Loan's defense, I have not seen her in any dress with the cut as low as Bao Han's dress in the pictures. But again, NL can wear whateva she likes because she's proud of her body and has no shame to admit that she had a little help with technology.

First of all, you don't have any credibility nor do I respect anything you say because you only have 3 posts and of all those posts the only thing you've done is bash on Bao Han. Get a life you moron. Don't come on to this thread and act like you know so much when all you've done is express your bitter, ignorant and repulsive insults.

Second of all, she does not need a bra to actually make her boobs look perky. There are many new inventions out there that are made to look like flesh and can actually lift up and transform the boobs into something totally new. I said it again and I will say it again, I do not think that the way BH gathered her boobs in the center is attractive, but I will stick to my opinions and say that she did not get implants.

Third of all, just because we defend BH it does not mean that we are blind or deaf. That title needs to go to someone more deserving such as yourself because clearly you believe that we are all blind to the fact that you are just another low life hater who loves to come into these threads to cause trouble just for a little attention that you cannot get anywhere or from anyone else in your life. Oh what a sad, sad life.

(in reply to Useful Braincells)
Post #: 14
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/19/2009 9:14:13 PM   
Useful Braincells

LMAO. I really want to know what Bao Han thinks when she's ready this. She must feel bad because you guys are fighting a lost battle for her. Why don't you go one her website and email her personally to ask her about her boob job. and when you can attach the real email of what she has to say then you can earn your credibility. In the mean time, these pictures don't lie. BH has been wearing similar dresses before and none of those other times did her boobs look like that. DOn't make me pull up pictures to compare because that would only result with you embarrassing BH and yourself some more. Do you notice that not a lot of her loyal fans participate in this topic but rather stay silent? that's because they know it's true. I don't care whether or not she got a boob job, everyone does nowadays. and I don't mean to bash on BH and I don't think what I said above is harsh. True but not harsh. YOu just can't handle it because you're in denial and that's okay.

(in reply to vivi_ri)
Post #: 15
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/19/2009 9:42:37 PM   
Ntertainment

quote:

quote:

quote:

From vietshowbiz

uh what? her boobs have always been small and unless you didn't kno..small boobs don't sag no matter how old you are.  please notice how small they still are even in that picture, its only a "bad" boob job to you because its NOT a boob job..so she has to work what she has so that people don't call her flat.i dont have anything to say to someone who thinks that nhu loan's huge ass watermelons look real on her body.

soo natural! notice how its full and round all over unlike BH which is only full in the center, because she's pushin everythin she has to the center.  There's a lot of ways, and if she's gonna use tape, it's not like she's gonna make it obvious for you. watch out for a picture of her next week when she's flat, only then people will say she just took her implants out

FYI, Nhu Loan's body is the envy and of every woman out there and all straight guys want to do her. Nobody lusts/envy Bao Han's bod or her boobs. Again, Bao Han needs to take out those implants out of her chest and maybe should get some fat injected throughout the rest of her body. What a shame, such a pretty face & smile that was ruined by lack of facial fat and age. Bao Han, please change your ways.

Post #: 16
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/19/2009 10:08:27 PM   
Equilibrium

I actually don't think Bao Han had a boob job. I've heard that you can tell if a pair of breasts are fake depending on how round they are and their cleavage line. And I must say, Nhu Loan and Bao Han are pretty skinny.

Post #: 17
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/19/2009 11:40:51 PM   
Biatch

USEFUL BRAINCELLS: Your name contradicts your intelligence. Use some real braincells and shut the fudge up.

Everybody, USEFUL BRAINCELLS is actually a girl with really flat chest and wants to have implants but can't afford one. I know her through a friend and she is always bi tching about these things. She likes to criticize others who are skinny but appear to have some boobs because she is a stick herself who cant get anyone to like her because of her lack of self esteem. She enjoys going on to these forums to attack singers in order to make herself feel better. Shes embarrassed by the fact that in the real world no one would even give her the time of day because of her lack of appeal. Please understand that in these pathetic circumstances, she can lose her judgement and act on her jealous rage instead of her head. Ignore her previous comments because for someone to constantly attack BH and ONLY BH you can tell that she is OBSESSED over BH and is INSANELY jealous of BH but will not admit it. I feel sorry for her because she LACKS THE USEFUL BRAINCELLS to think straight.

ALRIGHT, back to the discussion of PBN 95 and ignore this useless nonsense from someone who just needs some good therapy.

(in reply to Equilibrium)
Post #: 18
RE: danh sach bai hat PBN 95 - 1/20/2009 6:17:00 PM   
boigeorge00

quote:

ORIGINAL: Useful Braincells

LMAO. I really want to know what Bao Han thinks when she's ready this. She must feel bad because you guys are fighting a lost battle for her. Why don't you go one her website and email her personally to ask her about her boob job. and when you can attach the real email of what she has to say then you can earn your credibility. In the mean time, these pictures don't lie. BH has been wearing similar dresses before and none of those other times did her boobs look like that. DOn't make me pull up pictures to compare because that would only result with you embarrassing BH and yourself some more. Do you notice that not a lot of her loyal fans participate in this topic but rather stay silent? that's because they know it's true. I don't care whether or not she got a boob job, everyone does nowadays. and I don't mean to bash on BH and I don't think what I said above is harsh. True but not harsh. YOu just can't handle it because you're in denial and that's okay.

sorry your posts are pretty much invisible to me because it seems like the sole reason you joined the forum was to bash bao han.  well BH should be flattered since it seems like you go out of your way to bash her and why? what do you gain out of that? oh of course its either your jealous that she is better than your favorite singer in every way or you yourself are jealous..in general.  wow you must have a lot of time on your hands..seriously get a life you troll!

(in reply to Useful Braincells)
Post #: 19
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Female Singers] >> Bảo Hân's Tribe >> danh sach bai hat PBN 95 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode