Thúy Nga Forum

RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga Products >> RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/2/2009 10:30:43 PM   
mike_n_ike

This CD is very enjoyable. It is more laidback than Hoai Cam and Mat Biec, but he brings it just as before. Three for three on his thinh phong CDs, Bang Kieu never ceases to amaze.

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 21
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/4/2009 7:24:22 PM   
aznchikmagnet

quote:

ORIGINAL: Boy_tahn

quote:

ORIGINAL: 411

Thanks Boy_tahn for the review.  I am definetely going to get this CD since every song is either a 4 or 5 stars.  Another great product by Bang Kieu I'll say.

It's enjoyable! I wouldn't call it a great album thought, the songs were requested by fans and Bang Kieu did a fair job, he didn't own any of these songs like the way he owned Phut Cuoi or Buon Oi Chao Mi. Except for Kiep Dam Me, I think he did a horrible job, I think he should have gone a little easy on the song and did not try to rise the notes too high, it pushed audient away from the lyric. Duy quang version on Paris by night 94 was so good. I want minh tuyet to cover this song one day, after all she mentioned she idolized Ngoc LAN and Ngoc LAN version was great! The song is about a person who just went through a hard time with his/her relationship. He/she was very deperstated yet remained as calmed and look upon the positive side, kinda like nhung an tinh xua, and it should be sung like the way minh tuyet and bang kieu sung nhung an tinh xua, I believe it'd more touching that way, also... Minh tuyet should sing dung xa em dem nay in that tone too. I thought bang kieu and minh tuyet have a duets cd coming out soon, featuring Di Vang.

I actually like Bang Kieu as a singer MOST of the time. truth be told, i am not a hater. but i have to say. i have to agree with Boy_Tahn in saying that Bang Kieu does try too hard in raising the notes of the song too high. Some times (well most of the time in the case of this cd) i feel like hes not singing but yelling the notes out at me. I WAS going to buy this cd but after hearing the demo, i feel like i mite get a headache if i listened to these songs continuously. But i do like his Tinh Dau, TInh Cuoi. But then i would love that song no matter who sang it coz that is one of my lifetime core songs. and about Kiep Dam Me. Yea, i also agree with Boy_Tahn that no one sings it better than Duy Quang on PBN 94. that man is a legend.

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 22
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/12/2009 12:26:45 AM   
truonghanh

Minh nghe quang cao cd nay hap dan qua nen mua ve nghe thi thay that vong qua , Bk chon toan nhung ban nhac hay nhung giong mai cua him ca nghe khong toi . that vong nhat la ban bay di canh chim bien va Loi cuoi cho em . Bk nen chon nhung ban nhac moi sau nay de ca se thich hop hon . sorry cac fan cua Bk

(in reply to aznchikmagnet)
Post #: 23
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/12/2009 10:58:34 AM   

CD này là một trong những CD hay nhất mà tôi được nghe, giọng BK rất mượt mà, lúc cao lúc trầm nghe thật đã tai.  Từ lúc mua CD này tôi nghe đi nghe lại muốn mòn CD và đã mua vài cuốn để tặng mấy người bạn, người nào cũng tấm tắc khen CD hay và đã cám ơn tôi rối rít vì đã tặng họ một CD giá trị. Bài nào BK hát cũng hay, và theo tôi bài Tình Khúc Thứ Nhất và Phượng Hồng BK hát vượt hết tất cả những ca sĩ đàn anh, đàn chị đã hát trước đây. Cám ơn BK và Thúy Nga đã không phụ lòng người nghe.

(in reply to truonghanh)
Post #: 24
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/12/2009 10:41:03 PM   
musiccritic

To truonghanh:
I really doubt that you actually bought BK's new CD because you were bashing BK's voice in alot of topics.  My question is, why would a person that does not like BK's voice and referred to his voice as "ga mai" actually go out and buy his CD?!  BTW, I agree with 411 that this is one of his best CDs.

(in reply to 411)
Post #: 25
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/14/2009 1:23:49 AM   
sweetmemories

Wow this is amazing in the design....i love it!!!!  Have to do some saving for this too... (i'm so broke after my 15 copies of PBN 95) but i'll manage hahhah

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 26
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/16/2009 9:36:44 PM   
fanboyvn

I am so upset!!! I was looking forward to this CD to hear how "Khi Nguoi Yeu Toi Khoc," one of the most beautiful melodies ever written in our language, would turn out. Man I was way disappointed. I ended up not listening to the rest of the CD. Why oh why does BK have to sing like a woman in labor and ruin the calmness and melancholy of the song??? TTH was breathtaking in her varying pitch and effortless harmony. Unfortunately, she was paired with the most annoying vocal show-off ever. BK, we know you can sing high and you are technically advanced, but please sing like a normal person with normal feelings. Sorry if I had offended anyone.

(in reply to sweetmemories)
Post #: 27
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/21/2009 2:05:18 AM   
lil_crazy_boi_25

quote:

ORIGINAL: sweetmemories

Wow this is amazing in the design....i love it!!!!  Have to do some saving for this too... (i'm so broke after my 15 copies of PBN 95) but i'll manage hahhah

yeaaa d designs is simply but ellegant :P
wow 15 copies?? what did u do with all of it?

Tú Quyên - Bằng Kiều - Trizzie Phương Trinh - Trịnh Lam - Ngọc Anh

Post #: 28
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/22/2009 4:21:36 PM   
NhuLoanJr

quote:

ORIGINAL: fanboyvn

I am so upset!!! I was looking forward to this CD to hear how "Khi Nguoi Yeu Toi Khoc," one of the most beautiful melodies ever written in our language, would turn out. Man I was way disappointed. I ended up not listening to the rest of the CD. Why oh why does BK have to sing like a woman in labor and ruin the calmness and melancholy of the song??? TTH was breathtaking in her varying pitch and effortless harmony. Unfortunately, she was paired with the most annoying vocal show-off ever. BK, we know you can sing high and you are technically advanced, but please sing like a normal person with normal feelings. Sorry if I had offended anyone.

I am so updet!!! I was looking foward to coming into this forum to see al the great comments. But i saw this comment. Man i was disapointed, i ended up not reading the rest of the comment. Why do you have to be so negative and ruind the peacful top like a hater. Sorry if this offended you.......

BTW that WAS BK singing with feelings and his soft voice!

Trung Tâm Thúy Nga, niềm vui của đời người. Xóa hết nỗi lo âu, xoa dịu nỗi đau.

(in reply to fanboyvn)
Post #: 29
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/22/2009 10:55:38 PM   
puppyLo16

This is not disneyland,everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to me it's nothing negative about it, the poster just gave an honest constructive criticism. BK will look at this and know not to do it the next time, to me BK is extremely talented and has vocal ability beyond many of his peers but he needs to learn that it's not all about how high you can go, it's the emotions that moves the listener.

Check this out!

http://mnnlo.blogspot.com/
http://www.vietpopstars.com

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 30
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/23/2009 8:22:50 PM   
fanboyvn

quote:

ORIGINAL: puppyLo16

This is not disneyland,everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to me it's nothing negative about it, the poster just gave an honest constructive criticism. BK will look at this and know not to do it the next time, to me BK is extremely talented and has vocal ability beyond many of his peers but he needs to learn that it's not all about how high you can go, it's the emotions that moves the listener.

Yeah take that NhuLoanJr! This ain't the happiest place on Earth. I call it as I see it. I've praised BK before and will continue to support his efforts. I was just hoping he would improve.

(in reply to puppyLo16)
Post #: 31
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 2/24/2009 12:15:45 PM   
vkh20022001

cd này có 1sốbài hay thiệt áh^^
thix nhất bài TĐTCuối^^

My portfolio::
http://nqstarlight.com/
http://vkhdesigner.com (all my designs)
http://www.facebook.com/evantho
http://ngoc-ha.com
http://haphuongfoundation.net

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 32
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 3/5/2009 1:19:36 AM   
truonghanh

To musiccritic :
Minh la mot big fan cua Thuy Nga by night nen luon ung ho trung tam va da mua cd cua BK ve nghe thu , nhung noi that BK ca nhac vang khong hay , co the noi la giong BK khong phu hop voi nhac vang . Sorry fans cua BK

(in reply to vkh20022001)
Post #: 33
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 3/29/2009 11:29:36 PM   
lil_crazy_boi_25

I just bought my copy recently and I must say it's not as bad as I thought
not too dramatize like Larry said... very soothing and easyy to listen too

I must say I dissagreed with Larry about being to high - compare to the other CDs BK has released this is just perfect - all the notes is hit in the right time and place and over its just an awesome CD

I am not ssyaing this just because I am BK's fans but because I truly believe this

(in reply to truonghanh)
Post #: 34
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 5/30/2009 6:21:51 AM   
sweetmemories

No matter what this cover is very fresh and i love it...PBN is really improving with their covers...love it coz it's spectacular!!!

(in reply to lil_crazy_boi_25)
Post #: 35
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 5/31/2009 8:54:21 PM   
lil_crazy_boi_25

agreed with SweetMemories all the way :D

Post #: 36
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 6/4/2009 10:24:04 AM   
NhuLoanJr

quote:

ORIGINAL: lil_crazy_boi_25

I must say I dissagreed with Larry about being to high - compare to the other CDs BK has released this is just perfect - all the notes is hit in the right time and place and over its just an awesome CD

I am not ssyaing this just because I am BK's fans but because I truly believe this

Not as bad?

Trung Tâm Thúy Nga, niềm vui của đời người. Xóa hết nỗi lo âu, xoa dịu nỗi đau.

(in reply to lil_crazy_boi_25)
Post #: 37
RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau - 6/6/2009 3:37:38 AM   
lil_crazy_boi_25

quote:

ORIGINAL: NhuLoanJr

quote:

ORIGINAL: lil_crazy_boi_25

Not as bad?

okk better than i have expected then :P

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga Products >> RE: Bang Kieu - Nhac Yeu Cau Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode