Thúy Nga Forum

RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/13/2009 10:56:53 PM   
Boy_tahn

quote:

ORIGINAL: DungSinh

Nhu Quynh left ThuyNga a little too early.  She would have been a smash hit in "Chan Dung Nguoi Phu Nu Viet Nam".  Those themes would have been great showcases for her.

****o??? The reason Nhu Quynh left because they didn't let her be in "Chan Dung Nguoi Phu Nu Viet Nam" 'cause she had scandals at that time.

(in reply to DungSinh)
Post #: 81
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/13/2009 11:17:03 PM   
shanekiller

quote:

ORIGINAL: Boy_tahn

quote:

Nhu Quynh left ThuyNga a little too early.  She would have been a smash hit in "Chan Dung Nguoi Phu Nu Viet Nam".  Those themes would have been great showcases for her.

****o??? The reason Nhu Quynh left because they didn't let her be in "Chan Dung Nguoi Phu Nu Viet Nam" 'cause she had scandals at that time.

as far as I know that is not the reason why she left.
if she left because she was angry that TN not letting her perform, she would not maintain a good relationship with TN like right now.

N
h
u

Q
u
y
n
h

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 82
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/13/2009 11:51:34 PM   
Tammy82

I've been waiting for this day to come, please please make it come true for us chi Thuy oi...I beg you 10000000x

I love Nhu Quynh & Thuynga!

(in reply to shanekiller)
Post #: 83
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 1:43:35 AM   
fatedlove

quote:

ORIGINAL: shanekiller

quote:

ORIGINAL: Boy_tahn

quote:

as far as I know that is not the reason why she left.
if she left because she was angry that TN not letting her perform, she would not maintain a good relationship with TN like right now.

Yeah, that reason sounds so childish!!! I believe that is just a scandal which the leisured class used to explain why NQ left TN or separate NQ & TN 

(in reply to shanekiller)
Post #: 84
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 1:45:34 AM   
Equilibrium

quote:

ORIGINAL: vivy

You guys made somethings out of nothing... And the story grows exponentially.  NQ is a freelance singer so she can sing where ever she wants... She was in Tinh a  year ago ( does not have to wait for 2 years) .  Frankly,  i am a fan of both Asia and PBN... I support good PRODUCTS... I did skip some Asia in 2002 and 2003 as they were bad and i skipped some PBN in the last 2 years for the same reason ( 86,87,93,94)  I know most of you  in here are PBN fans and so am I; but you guys see things in just one direction and so your opinions sosssssssoooooooo bias.   NQ was in PBN for most of her career( and more important  when she was at peak, young and beautiful with no competition  ... (remember the young and beautiful NQ was one of the reason Ai van was gone.... and sadly time is a big factor, and NQ is facing it... not because ASia)... so of course there are more memories; but to say that her peformances are better in PBN than Asia is dead wrrrrrrrrrrong.  Both productions have their strengths and weaknesses.... PBN for staging, dancers, and specular pictures ( sometimes ... very shallow in meaning) while Asia is known for superior sounds, musical arrangements  and meaningful shows.  IF PBN can elevate a well known singer, then ASia is better in finding a hidden gem and develope him/her.  LOok at all the top hai ngoai singers now.... they either were discovered by ASia or some others and then polished by PBN.  IN the old Asia, i remembered NQ in Nguoi tinh mua dong, chuyen hoa sim, and mua tren bien vang and  her performances in Asia in the last 2 years were good and deep too like Tiec thuong, MUa buon, Nhung kiep hoa xuan ( Asia revealed her soul).  Frankly, i can only  say that her performances in PBN were memorable in Dem chon dau vuot bien, Nua vang trang, MUa rung ( admitted, she was beautiful in all numbers she appeared ... but so what... they did not stay in me, but a beautiful face). 

Thien KIm is another story... she issssss muchhhhhhhhhh better in ASia and much more beautiful and developed in Asia as i watched the best of TK by PBN ( she was with PBN quite a long time ... 5,6 years) .  ASia changed DOn ho image for the better as he becomes more mature, confident, and better dressed.  Ngoc ha is no longer in a box of nhac que huong and hat chau when she came to Asia; and now she sings variety of music.  I just mentioned those 3 since you guys compared them above.

Again, i would love more competition from all the productions so we, audiences, have more good products and I will support them all as long as a product is good regardless where it came from ......PBN, Asia, VAn son, Blue ocean, TInh...... etc.

Of course Asia and Thuynga have their sets of strengths and weaknesses but that doesn't mean you should say that people here are being biased. The differences between both productions are so far spread that it may look so but does it mean it's true? Asia and Thuynga have different song elements, different themes and features. Asia has delivered poignant themes from the wat and Paris By Night has been focussing on their Nhac Yeu Cau and Celebrity Dancing shows. Many people usually like one and not the other. But that doesn't mean that the other production is complete rubbish. It's clear that both productions are respected greatfully by their fans. Some also support both. I've been watching Asia since Asia 51 and since those shows, it's been coherent that Asia has improved so much in such little time. Some of us consider Nhu Quynh with Thuynga because of her time with Asia. It's just how we feel. This is just about her in Asia and her progress. We want the best out of her.

All I'm going to say is that this is the Thuynga Forum and whether you like it or not, some of us are going to be biased. Sometimes, that's what a fan does. We all have opinions. I understand what you mean though.

(in reply to vivy)
Post #: 85
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 3:29:46 AM   
chocolate_justdance

có thêm cơ sở nào đáng tin chưa mấy bạn ?
Thiên kim is better in THuy Nga . I think she looks more beautiful , her costume is better when she sing for thuy nga . In asia most of the costume looks stupid ( Ex : Thiên kim in asia 60 , như quỳnh in Asia 59 opening , doanh doanh in asia 57 , dạ nhật yến in asia 56 , ngọc hạ in asia 55.... ) their hair-stylish & makeup artist are bad too !

(in reply to Equilibrium)
Post #: 86
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 6:57:55 AM   
Boy_tahn

quote:

ORIGINAL: chocolate_justdance

Thiên kim is better in THuy Nga . I think she looks more beautiful , her costume is better when she sing for thuy nga . In asia most of the costume looks stupid ( Ex : Thiên kim in asia 60 , như quỳnh in Asia 59 opening , doanh doanh in asia 57 , dạ nhật yến in asia 56 , ngọc hạ in asia 55.... ) their hair-stylish & makeup artist are bad too !

They have the same make up and hair crew as Thuy Nga, Travis, Nhat Binh

< Message edited by TN_PBN -- 5/14/2009 9:05:07 AM >

(in reply to chocolate_justdance)
Post #: 87
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 7:08:25 AM   
Ha.

how long do we have to wait for this news to be confirmed?

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 88
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 7:23:35 AM   
vivy

quote:

Let's not fight here.... but if you pick and choose ( and use just one example) .... then anyone of us will look ugly, stupid, dump, fat....... you can fill in the blank.... sometimes, some situations.  We are talking overall pictures.... I can pick some better ones that they look beautiful OR i can pick some real ugly ones and make a short-term conclusion.    YOU DO UNDERSTAND "MAJORITY RULE"... do you?  LIke someone just said... they have the same hair and make up artists for both productions.

peace

Post #: 89
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 8:08:42 AM   
NoiDauTuDay

quote:

quote:

Let's not fight here.... but if you pick and choose ( and use just one example) .... then anyone of us will look ugly, stupid, dump, fat....... you can fill in the blank.... sometimes, some situations.  We are talking overall pictures.... I can pick some better ones that they look beautiful OR i can pick some real ugly ones and make a short-term conclusion.    YOU DO UNDERSTAND "MAJORITY RULE"... do you?  LIke someone just said... they have the same hair and make up artists for both productions.

peace

But aren't the producers have some inputs in what they wear or what hairstyles should they have for the particular performances?  I think that makes the differences in most cases.  I think both productions have hits and misses. 

(in reply to vivy)
Post #: 90
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 8:51:20 AM   
huynhtran

co ban nao do noi Ngoc Ha qua asia toa sang hon o TN ha.Tu khi ngoc ha qua asia tui chua nghe duoc co hat 1 bai nao gi la hay het.nghi chi muon noi oc. dac biet la bai : Con rong chau tien.Nghe dung mot cau la oc ac no noi len day minh.Nhu Quynh cung vay.Hat ben asia nhin kinh di. Hy vong co dung cong tac voi asia nua de khoi mat hinh tuong.Hai dua em cua nhu quynh hat thay gom. Chi tao dang la hay.

Post #: 91
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 9:20:11 AM   
iamvietnamese

Boytahn... that is NOT the reason why Nhu Quynh left Thuy Nga... her leaving Thuy Nga was a surprise to everybody including Thuy Nga producers... her decision was made during the PBN 89 taping in Korea which was way before the Chan Dung Phu Nu show.

In regards to hair and makeup, yes its mostly the same folks doing hair and makeup. BUT BUT BUT... it also depends on the producers/directors wants. Producers/Directors from Thuy Nga + Asia have different visions and create different looks and the makeup artists follow the orders. Another factor is MONEY! If you don't pay the same amount as Thuy Nga, you won't get the same quality! Look at Tinh, Blue Ocean, MFC, etc etc... they all use the same makeup artists and hair stylists but if you pay a low price bracket you get your money's worth. Because it wouldn't be fair to Thuy Nga if Thuy Nga pays double or triple what these little companies pay and they still get the same treatment and quality.

Capiche?

(in reply to huynhtran)
Post #: 92
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 10:42:23 AM   
vkh20022001

tới jờ vẫn ko thấy thg tin chíh thức,mà topic ko bị xóa.ngộ ghê

My portfolio::
http://nqstarlight.com/
http://vkhdesigner.com (all my designs)
http://www.facebook.com/evantho
http://ngoc-ha.com
http://haphuongfoundation.net

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 93
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 1:26:01 PM   
longhuyle

Lam gi phai xoa? Thuy Nga da biet nhung gi ho can lam.

(in reply to vkh20022001)
Post #: 94
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 3:01:12 PM   
Vietwave

quote:

You guys made somethings out of nothing... And the story grows exponentially.  NQ is a freelance singer so she can sing where ever she wants... She was in Tinh a  year ago ( does not have to wait for 2 years) .  Frankly,  i am a fan of both Asia and PBN... I support good PRODUCTS... I did skip some Asia in 2002 and 2003 as they were bad and i skipped some PBN in the last 2 years for the same reason ( 86,87,93,94)  I know most of you  in here are PBN fans and so am I; but you guys see things in just one direction and so your opinions sosssssssoooooooo bias.   NQ was in PBN for most of her career( and more important  when she was at peak, young and beautiful with no competition  ... (remember the young and beautiful NQ was one of the reason Ai van was gone.... and sadly time is a big factor, and NQ is facing it... not because ASia)... so of course there are more memories; but to say that her peformances are better in PBN than Asia is dead wrrrrrrrrrrong.  Both productions have their strengths and weaknesses.... PBN for staging, dancers, and specular pictures ( sometimes ... very shallow in meaning) while Asia is known for superior sounds, musical arrangements  and meaningful shows.  IF PBN can elevate a well known singer, then ASia is better in finding a hidden gem and develope him/her.  LOok at all the top hai ngoai singers now.... they either were discovered by ASia or some others and then polished by PBN.  IN the old Asia, i remembered NQ in Nguoi tinh mua dong, chuyen hoa sim, and mua tren bien vang and  her performances in Asia in the last 2 years were good and deep too like Tiec thuong, MUa buon, Nhung kiep hoa xuan ( Asia revealed her soul).  Frankly, i can only  say that her performances in PBN were memorable in Dem chon dau vuot bien, Nua vang trang, MUa rung ( admitted, she was beautiful in all numbers she appeared ... but so what... they did not stay in me, but a beautiful face). 

Thien KIm is another story... she issssss muchhhhhhhhhh better in ASia and much more beautiful and developed in Asia as i watched the best of TK by PBN ( she was with PBN quite a long time ... 5,6 years) .  ASia changed DOn ho image for the better as he becomes more mature, confident, and better dressed.  Ngoc ha is no longer in a box of nhac que huong and hat chau when she came to Asia; and now she sings variety of music.  I just mentioned those 3 since you guys compared them above.

Again, i would love more competition from all the productions so we, audiences, have more good products and I will support them all as long as a product is good regardless where it came from ......PBN, Asia, VAn son, Blue ocean, TInh...... etc.

Hmmm your post is quite interesting. First off I think your statement about Thuy Nga not discovering any new talents is not correct at all. Throughout the years Thuy Nga has taken some unknown or relatively unknown names and elevated their status within the Vietnamese music industry. People like Nhu Loan, Tran Thai Hoa, Ngoc Ha, Duong Trieu Vu, Huong Thuy, Duy Truong, Huong Giang, Quang Le, Thuy Van, Ho Le Thu, Mai Thien Van, Mai Tien Dung, Thuy Tien, Trinh Lam, Hoang Lan, Phuong Diem Hanh, Quynh Vi, Bao Han all came from the Paris By Night stage. These singers are truly some of brightest stars and most demanded in this industry right now.

Lam Nhat Tien and Thanh Truc were the only people from Asia who joined Paris By Night in recent years.

And Thuy Nga is the only production that has been able to invite Vietnamese singers famous outside of the community onto the stage - people like Roni Trong, Quynh Anh, or Thanh Bui. They understand the platform the wide-reaching effect of Thuy Nga on the worldwide Vietnamese community.

As for Asia, many singers they promoted, failed to make a name for themselves including people like Minh Thong, Khai Tuan, Chau Tuan, Duy Linh, Yen Phuong, Diep Thanh Thanh, Shayla, Phuong Nghi. If we had to compare this list to the list above, I'm sure most everyone would agree the singers from Thuy Nga are much more successful. Singers like Thien Kim, Don Ho, and Ngoc Ha were very established singers because of Thuy Nga before joining Asia. Nguyen Hong Nhung one of Asia's top singers right now came from Van Son productions before.

In addition, even well known singers became much more famous on the Thuy Nga stage. People like Bang Kieu, Minh Tuyet, Tam Doan, Luong Tung Quang have become the stars they are today because of the Paris By Night stage.

But since this topic is about Nhu Quynh, I'd like to share a few thoughts. True Nhu Quynh got her start from Asia. But it was Thuy Nga who brought her to the status she is today. Her 10 years on Paris By Night is what most people remember about her. I dare to say that if she had stayed with Asia, she would not have the fame and fan base as she does today. It was Paris By Night who truly brought immense fame to Nhu Quynh. People always mention Chuyen Hoa Sim and Nguoi Tinh Mua Dong - what about the over 50 performances on the Paris By Night stage? Some of her performances on PBN are unforgettable and unmatched. From To Tam, Loi Ru Cua Me, Khuc Ca Dong Thap, Mua Tren Que Huong, Chuyen Tinh Thoi Chinh Chien, Chung Mong, Tan Noi Mong Cho, Niem Vui Khong Tron Ven, Tieng Hat Chim Da Da, Chong Xa, Nua Vang Trang, Chi Di Tim Em, etc...etc...

For the past 2 years her performances on Asia are no where comparable to those classic Paris by Night performances. I know this is a topic that is perhaps very sensitive to a lot of people and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

(in reply to vivy)
Post #: 95
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 8:46:16 PM   
guongmatdep

Thời gian sẽ giúp bạn trả lời 

(in reply to Vietwave)
Post #: 96
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 9:51:17 PM   
agree

xin chao cac ban,

hoi ich ky 1 ti xiu, ngay xua dden gio to only vao read news thoi!! nhung sau khi nghe vietwave post bai viet tren, agree, phai vao sign in ngay de ung ho cho vietwave, phan tich qua dung luon! dung la NQ dung tren sk ASia truoc, nhung khong duoc toa sang nhu nhung nam thang o TN! Vi type nguoi NQ sau lai mac dress hay boi toc de loa xoa nhu trong cuon xuan o ben ASia duoc!!! Tu khi NQ hop tac with TN thi tu cach bieu dien, den giong hat, va outlook cung tan thoi va dep ra nhieu, giong hat thi ngay cang dieu luyen!!

dung la moi trung tam co 1 dac tinh rieng, nhung phai noi khi coi TN lam cho con nguoi minh release duoc stress sau nhung ngay lam viec, va enjoy van nghe, and hoc them duoc tu chu NNN with nhung suu tam va kien thuc von bao la of chu NNN!!
Agree thay moi lan coi Asia thi thay bi more stressful, boi ly do nhieu nhat la do MC, noi chuyen khong co nang khieu, noi toan la chuyen gi khong vao dau, and the stage to busy, make Agree feel too tired hiehieh, la y kien of Agree thoi!

Noi ve NQ khi o TN qua nhu la vietwave wrote, NQ co most songs and show unforgotable! bcuz TN make NQ more confidence on stage and perfect fit with NQ voice and her talents!! Bay gio coi lai nhung cuon dvd of TN co NQ, Agree nhin thay tiec cho NQ khi khong con co nhung buoi trinh dien de lai long nguoi mot noi buon sau sac moi khi NQ hat nhung dong nhac nhu Con thuong rau dang moc sau he, chi di tim em... or de lai cho khan thinh gia nho mai giong ca ngot ngao va day su dieu luyen! dac biet la bai song ca nhac hoa with TS, tuong dep va hat cung hay, trinh dien thi qua doc dao!
Neu with nice figure of NQ hien nay, NQ dung la gai 1 con trong mon con mat", qua dep luon, nhung lai moi khi len trinh dien tren san khau Asia, lam cho guong mat of NQ tai tai lam sao, bcuz lights and make up, NQ co beautiful eyes, nhung qua Asia, tro thanh 1 mi lot, va net mat khong duoc bieu hien ra nhung net dep troi cho of NQ... ma co tac dung nguoc lai.!!

Nhu show vua roi of NQ, lai song ca with 1 ca si trong vao that tre hon NQ nhieu, boi vay khi coi phan trinh dien nay, thi khong nhin duoc su lang mang of tinh yeu of linh!! va lai, cong vao NQ khong con mai toc xoa dai xuong, cang khong thay su hien thuc, yeu dieu of nguoi cai gai vn qua chiec ao dai, ma NQ da tung co nhung beautiful song ca o ben TN...

But since NQ qua Asia, Agree van co gang don xem, ung ho NQ, vi la fan di toi dau cung ung ho, nhung that ra Agree chua mot lan co ti an tuong nao ve bai hat, even the songs come from very famous "Anh Bang", that ra bai hat khong phu hop with NQ hay la Asia khong khai thac noi su da tai of NQ!!!????? Qua Agree van thay ca si o TN qua nhien toa sang rat rat nhieu so with nhung trung tam khac, khong noi rieng only Asia!!

Nhin lai cach chuan bi clothes for phu hop with the theme of songs... or background, lights, specially, nhung nguoi tho quay hinh, khi quay nhung vu cong dance phu hoa, that dep...

Nhung noi that tu khi khong co NQ ben TN, Agree thay TN cung bi mat mac di nhieu, nhu cuong Hue, HN, SG, khong co NQ ca bai Hue that tiec... MTV, noi that, neu ban la nguoi Hue, thi khong the noi la tieng Hue duoc... co nhung am Hue that kho cho nguoi nam noi duoc.. ngoai tru 1 nguoi, do la co Huong Lan. Co the dung cham nhieu ban fan of MTV o day, nhung minh khong phai la che MTV, nhung do la su that, vi nguoi nam chinh goc, thi lam sao hat nhac Hue bang nguoi Hue va la 1 ca si chuyen nghiep, vao nghe lau nam hon MTV.. like, Hue Buon, nhac si sang tac da lam kho NQ = nhung van dieu that kho hat, nhung khi nghe van thay duoc su buon buon of Hue.

Thoi nhe, minh tam biet, neu co dung cham den fan nao thi sorry, its just my thoughts.

by the way, NQ khong nhat thiet ky hop dong with TN, mien sao co mat trong nhung show thau hinh truc tiep of TN la AGree thay vui roi, also AGree believe it is a very very wise decision of NQ. Only TN make NQ nhu mot ngoi sao sang trong lang van nghe vietnam tai hai ngoai.!! NQ la 1 nhan tai, TN cung la 1 trung tam dang tin cay de nhung nguoi co tai nang that su bieu hien tai nang do of minh.!!
But moi 1 ca si co suy nghi, duong loi di rieng of minh, but should think wisely, ca si o ben day cung phai kiem song, but de lai trong long khan thinh gia nhung tac pham doc dao of rieng minh, cung la su kho lam va may ca si nao lam dduoc, ngoai tru co Ngoc Lan dvd. Du co da qua doi, nhung luon de lai cho khan thinh gia 1 tac pham vo gia!!
NQ co kha nang rat nhieu, nhung noi that with NQ fans, cuon dvd thuc hien with KA, qua te!! only bai dau tien thoi!!! khong bang nhung tac pham NQ da trinh bay qua nhung show thau hinh of TN...

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 97
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/14/2009 11:27:21 PM   
vivy

Vietwave..........

Read my post careful.... No offense. ... I think, you missed some major points. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... and my post is my opinion and yours is yours. That's all. This is an openness and fun discussion. Now, let's go into details what i said ... and what you missed...

I said: "IF PBN can elevate a well known singer, then ASia is better in finding a hidden gem and develope him/her."

YOu said :"even well known singers became much more famous on the Thuy Nga stage."

They are the same.... we both agree that PBN CAN elevate a well known singers since they do not need to train them... and like i said .... PBN's staging, specular pictures really catch the eyes and thus give more tools to a talented singer. The thing that ASia might have done better is to discover hidden talents...

You mentioned some names that currently with PBN, but i was talking about the TOP (class A) hai ngoai singers now.... ........the ones with real talent that do not need to reveal skin for attention.....and for that .... there are only fews left ... .. Tran thai hoa, Ngoc ha, Quang le.... YES ...but not the others in your list. Huong THuy, Mai thien VAn ( Mai Hau), THuy Tien, HO le thu were professional singers in VN before comming to PBN.... Duy Truong was on ASia stage a few times before comming to PBN . Compared Trinh Lam of PBN to Quoc Khanh of Asia ( started about the same time).... i think QK has a few more steps than TL.

I have to give credit to PBN where credit due.... Average talents like MInh tuyet, Duong trieu Vu, lUong tung Quang, Bao han would not be where they are today if not for the marketing machine of PBN.

No need to talk about Roni Trong, Quynh Anh, or Thanh Bui. .... Just like the movie... "if you build, they will come" ...In this case, if you invite, they will appear... To tell you the truth, they are not the reason i watched PBN... THey are no different than MUa he ruc ro of Asia when they invited some successful people within the Viet community.

I do not want to be a defender of ASia but you do not compare apple to apple....the list of names from Asia that you mentioned failed should be compared to the list of Van quynh, Hollie Thanh Ngoc, Huynh gia tuan, Tommy Ngo,...etc. Now, Shayla was a big name in the Viet community till she appeared in PBN.... what's a waste...

I already talked about TK, DH, NH... in my previous post of how they are better... so no need to repeat here.

Nguyen HOng NHung was in Van son first... but nobody knows her till her appearance in ASia with all the selected songs that enhanced her vocal talents.... Now this is the case of finding gem.

Now back to NQ... again in my previous post... i very much said the same thing that PBN made her famous since it caught her on the way up and she stayed 10 years with them so the memories are loooooooooooooooong and abundant, but out of 50 performances ... only a fews that stayed in my mind ( previous post)... while in her short time with ASia at the beginning ....even you said "People always mention Chuyen Hoa Sim and Nguoi Tinh Mua Dong - For that, i dare to say ... with a talent like NQ... she will shine whereever she works.... with as much fame and fans that she has now... regardless productions.... like a few real talented singers such as Y lan, khanh ha, truong vu, tuan vu.. Ten years is a long time, thus can not be compared to the last 2 years ... but if you insist on comparison... let's take her last 2 years in PBN (7/2005 to 7/2007) and the last 2 in Asia (8/2007 to 2/2009).... I think they are not much different...

In the end................everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Peace

quote:

You guys made somethings out of nothing... And the story grows exponentially. NQ is a freelance singer so she can sing where ever she wants... She was in Tinh a year ago ( does not have to wait for 2 years) . Frankly, i am a fan of both Asia and PBN... I support good PRODUCTS... I did skip some Asia in 2002 and 2003 as they were bad and i skipped some PBN in the last 2 years for the same reason ( 86,87,93,94) I know most of you in here are PBN fans and so am I; but you guys see things in just one direction and so your opinions sosssssssoooooooo bias. NQ was in PBN for most of her career( and more important when she was at peak, young and beautiful with no competition ... (remember the young and beautiful NQ was one of the reason Ai van was gone.... and sadly time is a big factor, and NQ is facing it... not because ASia)... so of course there are more memories; but to say that her peformances are better in PBN than Asia is dead wrrrrrrrrrrong. Both productions have their strengths and weaknesses.... PBN for staging, dancers, and specular pictures ( sometimes ... very shallow in meaning) while Asia is known for superior sounds, musical arrangements and meaningful shows. IF PBN can elevate a well known singer, then ASia is better in finding a hidden gem and develope him/her. LOok at all the top hai ngoai singers now.... they either were discovered by ASia or some others and then polished by PBN. IN the old Asia, i remembered NQ in Nguoi tinh mua dong, chuyen hoa sim, and mua tren bien vang and her performances in Asia in the last 2 years were good and deep too like Tiec thuong, MUa buon, Nhung kiep hoa xuan ( Asia revealed her soul). Frankly, i can only say that her performances in PBN were memorable in Dem chon dau vuot bien, Nua vang trang, MUa rung ( admitted, she was beautiful in all numbers she appeared ... but so what... they did not stay in me, but a beautiful face).

Thien KIm is another story... she issssss muchhhhhhhhhh better in ASia and much more beautiful and developed in Asia as i watched the best of TK by PBN ( she was with PBN quite a long time ... 5,6 years) . ASia changed DOn ho image for the better as he becomes more mature, confident, and better dressed. Ngoc ha is no longer in a box of nhac que huong and hat chau when she came to Asia; and now she sings variety of music. I just mentioned those 3 since you guys compared them above.

Hmmm your post is quite interesting. First off I think your statement about Thuy Nga not discovering any new talents is not correct at all. Throughout the years Thuy Nga has taken some unknown or relatively unknown names and elevated their status within the Vietnamese music industry. People like Nhu Loan, Tran Thai Hoa, Ngoc Ha, Duong Trieu Vu, Huong Thuy, Duy Truong, Huong Giang, Quang Le, Thuy Van, Ho Le Thu, Mai Thien Van, Mai Tien Dung, Thuy Tien, Trinh Lam, Hoang Lan, Phuong Diem Hanh, Quynh Vi, Bao Han all came from the Paris By Night stage. These singers are truly some of brightest stars and most demanded in this industry right now.

Lam Nhat Tien and Thanh Truc were the only people from Asia who joined Paris By Night in recent years.

And Thuy Nga is the only production that has been able to invite Vietnamese singers famous outside of the community onto the stage - people like Roni Trong, Quynh Anh, or Thanh Bui. They understand the platform the wide-reaching effect of Thuy Nga on the worldwide Vietnamese community.

As for Asia, many singers they promoted, failed to make a name for themselves including people like Minh Thong, Khai Tuan, Chau Tuan, Duy Linh, Yen Phuong, Diep Thanh Thanh, Shayla, Phuong Nghi. If we had to compare this list to the list above, I'm sure most everyone would agree the singers from Thuy Nga are much more successful. Singers like Thien Kim, Don Ho, and Ngoc Ha were very established singers because of Thuy Nga before joining Asia. Nguyen Hong Nhung one of Asia's top singers right now came from Van Son productions before.

In addition, even well known singers became much more famous on the Thuy Nga stage. People like Bang Kieu, Minh Tuyet, Tam Doan, Luong Tung Quang have become the stars they are today because of the Paris By Night stage.

But since this topic is about Nhu Quynh, I'd like to share a few thoughts. True Nhu Quynh got her start from Asia. But it was Thuy Nga who brought her to the status she is today. Her 10 years on Paris By Night is what most people remember about her. I dare to say that if she had stayed with Asia, she would not have the fame and fan base as she does today. It was Paris By Night who truly brought immense fame to Nhu Quynh. People always mention Chuyen Hoa Sim and Nguoi Tinh Mua Dong - what about the over 50 performances on the Paris By Night stage? Some of her performances on PBN are unforgettable and unmatched. From To Tam, Loi Ru Cua Me, Khuc Ca Dong Thap, Mua Tren Que Huong, Chuyen Tinh Thoi Chinh Chien, Chung Mong, Tan Noi Mong Cho, Niem Vui Khong Tron Ven, Tieng Hat Chim Da Da, Chong Xa, Nua Vang Trang, Chi Di Tim Em, etc...etc...

For the past 2 years her performances on Asia are no where comparable to those classic Paris by Night performances. I know this is a topic that is perhaps very sensitive to a lot of people and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

(in reply to guongmatdep)
Post #: 98
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/15/2009 1:13:01 AM   
banh beo

gotta agree with Vivy here. Can't compare the past 2 years of NQ's performances on Asia to PBN's 10 years.

(in reply to vivy)
Post #: 99
RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga - 5/15/2009 2:16:20 AM   
ban_toi

hehe lâu lâu đọc được vài bài vik chất lượng ghia

nói chung cũng tùy ca sĩ ko hẳn ca sĩ nào vào tay trung tâm Thúy Nga, Asia hay Vân Sơn sẽ nổi tiếng vì ăn thua vào độ "mát tay" của trung tâm với ca sĩ đó

-Revenge SS2-

(in reply to banh beo)
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> RE: NHU QUYNH tro ve voi Thuy Nga Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode