Thúy Nga Forum

RE: Bao Han's news

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> RE: Bao Han's news Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/3/2010 3:28:11 AM   
thanh_nha

sao list ca sy trog PBN 99 ko co chi HAN
chi HAN oi
chi dau rui

Thanh Nha

(in reply to NProyal)
Post #: 41
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/3/2010 4:56:48 AM   
lovewind

I can't believe it

(in reply to thanh_nha)
Post #: 42
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/3/2010 5:44:58 AM   
gem1501

tuy chỉ mới xem PBN gần đây thui nhưng thấy c Bảo Hân hát rất hay....nếu như chị rời sân khấu thì cũng hơi tiếc...

(in reply to vodete)
Post #: 43
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/3/2010 10:14:16 PM   
hanquocdinh

quá chớ hơi gì

(in reply to gem1501)
Post #: 44
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/3/2010 11:10:04 PM   
nhuchiecquediem

Lâu lâu zô đây thấy cái tin này buồn ơi la buồn lun, hok bít có khi nào sis zề Vn hát hok ta

(in reply to hanquocdinh)
Post #: 45
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/3/2010 11:19:21 PM   
CrazyFanCool

I'm not happy with this, just like the rest of you! But you know everything has a beginning must have an end. I love Thuy Nga & PBN, but they aren't doing her right since they knew that she wanted to leave for the last couple of years. She planned for "Thank You" and Greatest Hits for the last couple of years! They at LEAST should release a DVD for her. She contributed 18 years of her life to work for Thuy Nga! You guys are right as well, watching PBN w/o Bao Han won't be the same. She's very unique in her own way, not like the new ones out there right now (even though she's been in the game longer). She's one of our legendary Viet artist! I know and understand the business aspect in the music industry (very similar in the hair industry)....so I support Bao Han 100%. On another hand, she IS still young, talented and beautiful...sort of too young to leave. BUT let's leave on TOP!

(in reply to nhuchiecquediem)
Post #: 46
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/4/2010 12:53:11 AM   
simumok

huuhuuhuhuu em thich chi BAO HAN  tu hoi chi con hat voi anh THAI TAI cho den bay gio em van yeu van thich , phong cach trinh duen va dien xuat cua chi tat ca trung tam ca nhac cung kg ai co duoc . sao chi lairoi san khau som the , hay la chi tam roi san khau de lay chong va sinh con , sau do se tro lai ... neu vay thi chuc chi hanh phuc .... truoc khi roi san khau thuy nga mong trung tam phat hanh DVD  va  CD  cua chi bao han nhe huuhhuuhuh buon qua

(in reply to vodete)
Post #: 47
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/6/2010 12:51:05 PM   
bkny06

I can't believe this news, Bao Han is a BIG part of every Paris By Night show, please don't go, stay with us forever

I love you Bao Han forever ever and ever

Chi biet khoc thoi chu chang biet phai lam gi nua, huhuhuhuhuhuhu

(in reply to simumok)
Post #: 48
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/6/2010 4:54:36 PM   
AnhSeDenBenEm

Oh NO!!! I was not expecting to read such horrible news when I logged into the forums this time. I completely understand Bao Han's standpoint and her reasons for stepping down, but it's just heartbreaking. I can't believe that the singer that I have grown to love so much is leaving just like that. I wish her the best in all of her endeavors. YOU ARE AMAZING BAO HAN!!!!! You will always be in my memory! Thank you for the 18 years of sharing your talents with us. You will be incredibly missed.. I'm already tearing up at the news..

(in reply to bkny06)
Post #: 49
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/7/2010 12:54:18 AM   
Ntertainment.

I called it and knew it was inevitable.

Bao Han, the early years, was a phenomenal, innovative, and bubbly performer. Over the years her songs, her image, and performances became predictable (partly due to lack of motivation from self & the exec's) and many times uninspiring. Perhaps born with persona and skin that was not made to last in the entertainment business, Bao Han has realized what she has to do with the rest of her life. A model who wasn't supposed to be singing in the first place, never would be great at singing, but made it as a singer to the top of the entertainment business. All credit due to TTTN for believing in her, keeping her on board all these yeas, and of course Bao Han, herself, for polishing her craft. I will always remember her glory days. Good luck, with all of my heart, forever!

(in reply to AnhSeDenBenEm)
Post #: 50
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/7/2010 12:22:43 PM   
VietHoa

PLEASE RELEASE A DVD AND A CD for Bao Han in the year of 2010!!! PLEASE GIVE HER A SOLO SONG FOR THE DIVA'S SHOW, A BONUS MTV VIDEO FOR PBN 99 (SINCE SHE WILL NOT BE ON IT...TO MAKE UP FOR HER PRESENCE), AND LET HER BE IN THE OPENING GROUP # FOR PBN 100, INTERVIEW HER AND LET HER CLOSE THE SHOW WITH A SOLO NUMBER!!! PLEASE SATISFY THE FANS!!! LET'S MAKE IT A YEAR TO REMEMBER FOR BAO HAN'S FINAL YEAR WITH PBN!!! 

Bao Han-The Queen of Vietnamese Pop!!!

(in reply to Ntertainment.)
Post #: 51
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/7/2010 5:14:34 PM   
Thanh Khanh

quote:

ORIGINAL: VietHoa

PLEASE RELEASE A DVD AND A CD for Bao Han in the year of 2010!!! PLEASE GIVE HER A SOLO SONG FOR THE DIVA'S SHOW, A BONUS MTV VIDEO FOR PBN 99 (SINCE SHE WILL NOT BE ON IT...TO MAKE UP FOR HER PRESENCE), AND LET HER BE IN THE OPENING GROUP # FOR PBN 100, INTERVIEW HER AND LET HER CLOSE THE SHOW WITH A SOLO NUMBER!!! PLEASE SATISFY THE FANS!!! LET'S MAKE IT A YEAR TO REMEMBER FOR BAO HAN'S FINAL YEAR WITH PBN!!! 

Yes, please release a DVD with all the songs that make her name: Một Kiếp Phong Ba, Thi Sỹ Dưới Vầng Trăng, Đừng Vội...

I do not think she should end the show of PBN 100. I can imagine what will happen when she finishes her performance: fans stand up and show banner "Farewell, Bảo Hân! Good luck" and scream and cry. That will be a sad image and is not suitable for the "lucky number" 100 of Paris by night. Besides, if she closes the show, it means that the interview will go before her performance. I believe Bảo Hân will cry in that interview! Knowing her characteristics, I am quite sure that she will cry and the performance that follows (because of that effect) will not reflect her usual ones: fun & energetic. So, I think her number should be somewhere in the middle, her interview goes after it.

Kỳ Duyên, or NNN, when introducing her name for the last time, may say something like: "Các anh chị em nghệ sỹ hôm nay dĩ nhiên rất vui được chia sẻ ngày hội này của Thuynga tròn 100 số phát hành. Nhưng trong niềm vui của ngày hôm nay, chúng tôi rất buồn khi phải giới thiệu tiết mục sau đây. Quý vị biết không... đời nghệ sỹ có lắm thăng trầm nhưng dẫu gì cũng là được ở bên khán giả và nhận được sự ủng hộ của quý vị. Nhưng buồn nhất của đời nghệ sỹ là phải xa rời ánh đèn sân khấu, xa rời những tràng vỗ tay và sự ủng hộ nhiệt tình của quý vị. Buồn thay, đó là quy luật không tránh khỏi và không chừa một người nghệ sỹ nào. Hôm nay, Kỳ Duyên và anh Ngạn cảm thấy rất buồn khi phải giới thiệu người nữ ca sỹ này lần cuối cùng. Cô đã hợp tác với Thuynga ròng rã trong 18 năm và đã đóng góp rất lớn trong sự thành công của Thuynga, và đã chinh phục khán giả bởi giọng hát và đặc biệt là phong cách trình diễn cuốn hút của cô. Xin cho Kỳ Duyên được gọi tên cô lần cuối cùng trong chương trình Paris by Night. Trong nhạc phẩm "........", nữ ca sỹ Bảo Hân"

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!

(in reply to VietHoa)
Post #: 52
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/7/2010 5:50:47 PM   
Equilibrium

With the utter most respect, Thuynga MUST release a DVD and CD for Bao Han. It can be CD and DVDin a beautiful unique package but Thuynga needs to put this at heart. Bao Han is cornering her last performances ever as an artist and lets admit it, Bao Han has been treated 'below' other singers. She was a singer that never got a solo. She really shined back then. We had singers like Nhu Quynh, Don Ho and others but the trend changed to 'lets focus on new talents'. All our original singers where forced to face away from the spotlight and that included Bao Han. I'm expecting a lot out of Thuynga. She has only released what, around 5 solo CDs in the past 18 years and Minh Tuyet even exceeds five in less than half the career. I have so much respect for Bao Han. She will be remembered for being that faithful singer who never sang in any other production. She will be remembered for staying with Paris By Night. What else can we say? I personally think she is the most respectable Vietnamese singer by far and her attention within the Paris By Night shows have been low, being featured in many group numbers, trio numbers, duos and so on. She might shine but she needs the spotlight on her own. Her last solo was in Paris By Night 89 and before that, was Paris By Night 76. We can clearly see she isn't being focussed on but now that she is leaving, you can see how many of us are disappointed. Bao Han will definitely get a solo on Paris By Night 100. If she doesn't I will swear my head off. That is really the bottom line of respect I have for the production to have her not have a solo performance on her last show ever. Still, the expectation is set high, Bao Han needs a DVD and CD. With years of leaving her behind, this will be the last part of her. Make this product big and different from other products. No typical CD and DVD covers. We need big. A sentimental piece we'll remember her by because far out, she is the most respectable singer who contains such a bubbly personality. We will miss you Bao Han.

Paris By Night 106 | Silk

September 1st | September 2nd

(in reply to Thanh Khanh)
Post #: 53
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/10/2010 8:14:36 AM   
Max_Kute

quote:

ORIGINAL: guongmatdep

Coi chừng về sau sẽ hối hận.......tuy hiện nay trung tâm có rất nhiều ca sĩ mới nhưng ko vì thế mà mình tự ti nhường bước. Chị cần tự tin, bình tĩnh trc quyết định này nhé...
exactly

(in reply to guongmatdep)
Post #: 54
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/11/2010 1:33:56 AM   
huynhtran

ai cung goi hon Bao Han het!! xin Bao Han dung xuat hon ra khoi PBN. Du cho co bao nhieu ca si moi vo nhung nhung ca si hat cung the loai voi Bao Han deu kem xa Bao Han nhieu lam!!!Hy vong chi dung ra di!! buon qua!!

(in reply to Max_Kute)
Post #: 55
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/12/2010 7:46:05 AM   
chocolate_justdance

bất công với BH quá ! MInh Tuyết hát cho thúy nga mới được có mấy năm vậy mà CD , DVD , solo performance quá trời . Còn chị Hân thì faithful tuyệt đối với thúy nga , hát cho thúy nga đến 18 năm mà số lượng CD & DVD quá ít ! Chưa chắc minh tuyết or 1 nữ ca sĩ trẻ nào hiện nay có thể làm được như BH - sau 18 năm vẫn hot !

(in reply to huynhtran)
Post #: 56
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/12/2010 9:32:31 AM   
nguoitinhoidungxa

You cetaintly cannot say that it is not fair to Bao Han vs. Minh Tuyet or any other singers.  Thuy Nga is strictly business oriented.  Obviously, they tried to promote and contain Bao Han, why else would see make it till today?  Minh Tuyet and other MORE sucessful singers released more albums due to the simple facts that their products sell MORE!  18 years and only 4 solo albums + a hit collection solo album is pretty...NOT GOOD as a singer!  Fans or Bao Han herself would not have to beg Thuy Nga for solo CDs if she was in fact selling CDs - Thuy Nga themself would continue to release more CDs do to the selling rates.  Bao Han herself is bubbly and likeable as a performer, but as a recording artists that will sell CDs, not so much, look at Nhu Quynh or Minh Tuyet or Luu Bich...They sell more because they are truly good singers.  Anyhow, as sad it is, I think Bao Han picked the right time to step away.  It is better to leave on a high note than to leave unwanted. 

< Message edited by nguoitinhoidungxa -- 1/12/2010 9:40:56 AM >

(in reply to chocolate_justdance)
Post #: 57
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/13/2010 4:34:25 AM   
y_luu_lin_bao

Troi oi.k the tin dc.fai lam sao day.cang ngay cang ham mo Bao Han ma.huhu.

(in reply to nguoitinhoidungxa)
Post #: 58
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/13/2010 4:42:49 AM   
thanh_nha

OK
BAN CHOCOLATE_JUSTDANCE ne
minh dong y voi ban
nhug ban dung noi bat cong chu
chi MINH TUYET hien gio dang thong linh thi truong hai ngoai ma di nhien phai khac rui
nhug em van yeu ca hai nguoi
deu xinh deu dep de thuong
hat hay nua chu

Thanh Nha

(in reply to y_luu_lin_bao)
Post #: 59
RE: Bao Han's news - 1/13/2010 11:47:26 AM   
hotdog123

Bao Han hat cho Thuy nga muoi may nam roi , nay can giai nghe la vua , loai nhac B H hat khong con phu hop voi tuoi cua BH nua , nay da co Toc Tien vua tre vua dep lai hat hay hon BH thi chuyen bao han giai nghe la qua khon kheo ! chieu nay qua hay luon !

(in reply to vodete)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> RE: Bao Han's news Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode