Thúy Nga Forum

Review Thanh Ha, Bang Kieu, Lam Anh song by singer Huong Giang

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Review Thanh Ha, Bang Kieu, Lam Anh song by singer Huong Giang Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Review Thanh Ha, Bang Kieu, Lam Anh song by singer Huon... - 5/8/2011 8:27:00 AM   
HaNoidemtrogio

Phan 2 tui doc duoc:

review 2: Thanh Ha, Bang Kieu and Lam Anh's song.....per request of Christopher and Huong Tran (I didn't watch co Luu Bich's song)
-Last night, Co Thanh Ha sang the song "Goi Nguoi Yeu Dau" by Vu Duc Nghiem. I knew this song a long time ago. Actually, Vu Duc Nghiem is one of my dad's friend. I didn't get to watch the MC introducing the song so I dont know if they explain the circumstance that the song was written but Vu Duc Nghiem did tell my dad that he wrote that song "sau mo^.t chuye^'n phie^u lu*u" ....lol....ANYWAY, Co Thanh Ha wore a green dress. Very simple, but classy. Her voice is dreamy as always, and she made the song very very romantic. I heard she sang the song in the recording studio, but not on stage, so I dont know how's her acting goes. But she is a beautiful lady, and the song is beautiful, so I bet it should go well :)
-Lam Anh was my 2nd most fav song in PBN103. We all know the woman can sing live. I did listen to her version of Cho em quen tuoi ngoc in 102 and loved her voice, her emotions. Tonight she sang "Trai Tim Toi Loi" written by Quoc Dung. Quoc Dung is well know for writing very pretty melodies. And this song is no exception. The melody is beautiful, the lyrics is dramatic, and chi LA puts lots of her emotions in the song. The set up was very true to the writer's story. He wrote this song after falling in love with one of his students who already got engaged to another man. Chi Lam Anh wore a lavender dress, a very simple one yet so elegant and classy. The set up is like in a classroom, there is a teacher, there is another guy, and chi LA plays the role of the female student. You will see "catfight" (between the teacher and the man), you will see how LA was torn between her current love and the undeniable attraction she had for her teacher, and you will see a REAL story :) I like this performance. Chi LA got me as a fan^_^
- OKAY! Last but not least! Anh BANG KIEUUUUUU's performance. I love anh Kieu. Always love his voice :) Last night he sang " Giang Ngoc". Yo, i have always wanted to sing this song. Love it so much...but i guess the producers made a right decision giving it to anh Kieu :( I would have made the song too soft. Anh Kieu sang it with so much power, and he made the song more....hmmmm.....interesting? The audience clapped their hands right after he sang his first line (so you should know that it was that good!! ). He wore a black suit with lots of bling bling detail. He looks attractive and cute as always, and I love anh Kieu's eyes. He play with his eyes very well. :)
Post #: 1
RE: Review Thanh Ha, Bang Kieu, Lam Anh song by singer ... - 5/8/2011 10:38:33 AM   
christophe

Wow, so Huong Giang did replied my question. She's so sweet!

(in reply to HaNoidemtrogio)
Post #: 2
RE: Review Thanh Ha, Bang Kieu, Lam Anh song by singer ... - 5/8/2011 10:57:57 AM   
Nguyen Hao

Sao PBN 103 ky nay khong thay ai di xem ve len post cho moi nguoi biet show ra sao het vzay ?
Co ai di xem khong lam on tuong trinh !!!

(in reply to christophe)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Review Thanh Ha, Bang Kieu, Lam Anh song by singer Huong Giang Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode