Thúy Nga Forum

Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga Products >> Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts - 6/8/2011 2:09:33 PM   
KBS

I recently bought Minh Tuyet's Live Show in Vietnam DVD and I really enjoyed the show. All the songs that she chose for the show were extremely top notch, but I felt that Thuy Nga did a terrible job preparing this DVD. The picture quality of this dvd is NOT anything to the taped shows. The images are somewhat pixelated and the transitions from song to song is very awkward. Minh Tuyet sung live very well in this DVD, but Thuy Nga tried to hide the "liveness" of some of the songs by putting in the recorded version of the songs instead of the actual live version ( ex: Dung Hua Voi Em (you can hear the transition from the live version at the end of the song if you listen carefully) and Da Khong Yeu Thi Thoi. After waiting two years for this DVD to come out, I feel "sort of" disappointed. I love Minh Tuyet and all of her work, but i feel that as a live show representing her 10 years in the music industry, she could've made the quality a little better. If Thuy Nga was the producer of the show, I am SURE that the quality would've been perfect. Overall I enjoyed her DVD and hope to see another live show from her in another 5-10 years.

Some good/bad parts of the DVD that I noticed:
1.Dung Hua Voi Em (it sounded perfect because the live audio was masked by the recorded cd version).
2. Thaifoon was not actually present in the show. They had another asian guy pretend to be thaifoon.... he held his microphone up to his mouth when he wasnt actually singing lol.
3. Image quality was bad in the parts with a lot of light action because of pixellation.
4. Minh Tuyet did a great job when she hired the dancers from PBN to be in her show, but without Shanda's choreography in this show, the dancers were awkward in some of the songs (ex. da khong yeu thi toi, in pbn 81, the dance was PERFECT, but in this show, it was terrible)
5. Where are the behind the scenes???
6. Where was the MC?? I didnt see Quang Linh introduce her songs at all....the songs just went from one to another.
7. It was nice to see her vietnam fans with all the lights and signs.... :)
8. Luong Tung Quang: Why did he choose to sing Lam Sao Quen Duoc Em....there are much better song choices for him. It was a good song, but he should've.
9. Dan Truong & Lam Truong.......LOVED THEM IN THIS SHOW!
10. Cam Ly & Ha Phuong <3
11. The costumes were amazing. Loved every outfit that she wore.
12. minh Tuyet's effort was the highlight of the show. She sweats a lot during this show because of singing one song after the other. I respect her talent and her hardwork to bring this to us.

OVERALL, she did an excellent job. The quality of the show could've been improved a bit, but seeing that this show was made in VN, I can understand the quality issues compared to PBN's tapings in the US. I look forward to her work in the future :)
OVERALL...Great Show....it just needed to be polished up a bit more...but seeing that it took her 2 years to release this
Post #: 1
RE: Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts - 6/11/2011 1:13:28 PM   
boigeorge00

i agree for the most part.  also MT & Lam truong>>>MT & BK.....................make this happen TN

(in reply to KBS)
Post #: 2
RE: Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts - 6/11/2011 9:24:27 PM   
huynhtran

Đúng rồi ! QL làm host vậy mà trong DVD ko có!

(in reply to boigeorge00)
Post #: 3
RE: Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts - 6/14/2011 11:25:43 AM   
NhuLoanJr

This DVD is pretty good, although editing is a lil off haha, wished they let Quang Linh on dvd as MC instead of cutting him off.! Overall great job :)

Trung Tâm Thúy Nga, niềm vui của đời người. Xóa hết nỗi lo âu, xoa dịu nỗi đau.

(in reply to huynhtran)
Post #: 4
RE: Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts - 6/22/2011 7:09:13 AM   
CrazyFanCool

Definitely the first 2 songs (Dung Hua Voi Em, Hoang Mang) were CD dubbed over her live singing. I guess due to how they taped it over there in VN. The "Thaifoon" rapper was the Asian dancer for PBN. Yes, they edit the heck out of this DVD, I was very disappointed at that too. But Minh Tuyet did say that she didn't like how it all turned out so she asked TTTN to re-edit everything for her...so this is the outcome. It so sad the first couple of songs just went straight from one song to the next, with no live greetings from MT...

(in reply to NhuLoanJr)
Post #: 5
RE: Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts - 6/22/2011 7:11:21 AM   
CrazyFanCool

I also wish that she didn't do 1/2 of "Khong Lam Khac Duoc" and kept the dancing routines in "Da Khong Con Hoi Tiec" from the PBN 94.

(in reply to CrazyFanCool)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga Products >> Minh Tuyet Live Show In Vietnam: My Thoughts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode